Do you remember the last time you cried? What was the occasion?

Most Helpful Guy

• June 26, 2003 (Yes, I remember the exact date)

The day I broke up with my then-fiance. I remember the exact date, because it was two days before our fifth (dating) anniversary.

Most Helpful Girl

• the last time I full out sobbed? around October it was when my mothers birthday wouldve been I remembered it because last year I forgot until the day after. in private i did let someone know though :p she has been dead for about 4 years though so.. oh well im sure ill tear up over something else sometime till then :)

What Guys Said 13

• During a military retirement ceremony, I teared up. My CO was thanking his wife and went through a list of things he missed with his children and family because of the duties asked by his country. It caught me off guard because he was not an emotional man. He was stern and tough.

• I can't remember exactly but I didn't really cry as much as I shed a tear for a character in a TV show/movie or video game dying. But legit crying? Dunno, can't remember the last time.

• I think like last week
    me and some friends were talking about something, and then a friend accidently slipped off his chair, to top it all off he made some joke that got us all rolling so xD

Tears of laughter!

• Out of sadness? I guess when my grandmother died a couple years ago.

Out of pain? About three weeks ago, I got a blood blister by slamming my left ring finger between two tables by accident.

Out of anger? About 14 months ago was my last real anger outburst.(I used to have anger management issues) I ripped up a paper in front of my science teacher and was sent to the office.

• When I was born... men don't cry

• I can remember only 2-3x where I cried... the last time was this year when my favourite cat died 😭

• Bad breakup, done in private

• Big boys don't cry duh😎

• I honestly don't recall.

• Th first time I listened to creep (radiohead) and realised that it was the story of my life

• The end of Terminator 2. When he gives that thumbs up as he's melting... ::sniff::

I got a lump in my throat and teared up when I saw Inside Out, but didn't blubber.

I don't remember the last time I cried. I'm at the point of being numb to most of the crap that goes on in my life (life is tough and has been for a long time). I suppose it could have been a really mean rejection, but I haven't done that in a while (cried over a rejection).

• Last week. We were talking about some things and then a topic came up and I mentioned my friend. The friend I mentioned is like an elder sister to me and people asked me why I adore her and while explaining I was in tears. Happy tears :')

• Yes I do, I'm single... enough said.

What Girls Said 16

• I haven't cried in quite some time actually :O Which is super surprising. I believe the last time was a few weeks ago when I had a huge fight with my mother.

• I just cried like twenty minutes ago because the boyfriend's brother said he would rather I wasn't unhappy :P

• hmm... I cried out of frustration bc i felt like I was ugly and then bc I felt like I was sick of my life.

• I cry all the time lol. Lots of things make me cry, happy or sad. I'm very emotional.
    I guess it was last night I don't know. I don't recall crying today… haha

• Yesterday. I was almost late for my RSA course because I forgot my ID.

Woo for anxiety!

• Yesterday. I got frustrated.

• Today at 2:27pm.

I walked into a Pet store and saw this sad little pup enclosed in a glass box. I didn't have any money so I walked out and sobbed all the way to the car with feelings of guilt and lack of money.

• 2 month ago.
    My grandma passed away.

• 2 nights ago. my dad told me to go fuck myself and called me a bitch.

• Tbh... Yesterday im so sensitive I cried cause I didn't make the A team in basketball😜

• Last Friday, i found out the guy im dating does coke. It felt awful to know he hurts himself that way and to know he didn't trust me enough to tell me before

• today actually.. i cried because i felt like a failure who can't seem to get anything important done, like making friends, getting a boyfriend and doing well at school

• Like a few weeks ago when I was having trouble with my family

• About two weeks ago, went on a dinner date with a dude. He said he would pick me up even though I drive. We got to the restaurant and said he lost his appetite so we didn't eat. Anyway on the way home, he got angry that I didn't want to have sex and he left me at a burger king alone at 10pm! I got home safely and cried 😳😔

• today
    life is hard when you do something stupid and it effects yourself and loved ones

• Lol I think it was a couple days ago listening to a sad song.