I am trying to lose weight, did I eat too much today?

I have to lose weight since 1-2 days junk food is being made at home. So today in the morning I had a glass of vegetable juice (bottle guard, tangerine and Indian Gooseberry juice) then I had like a brunch which was homemade red sauce spaghetti with vegetables, I had like two bowls. Then after like 3 hours I had half an apple and an orange and after 2 hours I had a bowl of spaghetti and then I had like 1 and half glass of vegetable soup and puffed rice just like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• what you need to do is go learn fitnes and how weight is gained on the internet and youtube and stop asking things here lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat 5 SMALL meals a day, try to avoid getting extra plates, and drink a lot of water.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think that it's fine, I always go by the weekend rule so I'm not restricting myself and then upset myself haha. Weekdays I eat as best as I can. If you want to be more full and avoid eating two bowls you should drink water before your meal and eat slowly :)

• seems okay, but you may want to slow down on the carbs considering you ate spaghetti 3 times that day. Im a carb addict, so i feel for ya!

• Well try to eat less spagetti the next time

• If you want to lose weight you may want to not eat as many carbs (the spaghetti) unless you're also working out during the day to burn them.