Don't you just hate it when you write something and it gets deleted?

I wrote my mytake on my computer and its not on there. Now I have to recollect my thoughts! ugh!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, very much so. I once wrote a pretty long MyTake, had all the pictures and stuff in, but wanted to wait till I posted it to see if I could add any more to it the next morning when I had a little more time. I saved it as a draft, only to have it plunge into an abyss and never be recovered.

Since then, I always work on my takes on ms word, then just copy & paste to GaG when it's ready for posting. That way I've got two copies so if one is lost, there's still some hope.

• Yeah and the only thing I have left is a few picture on gag for mytake... ugh... I will have to look up everything again I am afriad lol!

• okay thanks!

• gosh my mytake wasn't noticed maybe next time. lol

What Guys Said 4

• Start writing them on Google Docs or Office online.
    That way you can always start a blog/book later in life... and you already have stories. Since it's online, even if the computer breaks, you still have it anywhere you go.

• No, I actually quite like it. :p

• I do, I hate doing something twice when I wouldn't have to.

• Write it on your notepad first, then copy and paste it here.

What Girls Said 1