Chipotle vs Moes?

Chipotle vs Moes. Which is better?

• Chipotle
  • Moes

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Chipotle.

I use to work at Chipotle for my first big job, and you get free food if you work a shift. I sincerely love Chipotle, the company, the values. Everything. If there was ever a dedicated and on board employee, it was me.

I ate there Friday too. I get a veggie bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita mix, mild, medium, corn, a little hot, guacamole, with lettuce, water cup for lemon water and corn tortillas on the side and the Chitpotle chipotlet hot sauce (this is a typo but I swear Chitpotle is NOT recognized as a mispelled word, which means Chitpotle is a real word wtf @OrdinaryGentleman) Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• I never heard of MOes

What Girls Said 3

• I've never had Moe's and Chipotle I've had maybe 3 times haven't cared for it any of those times. Haven't they shut down some of them for like excoli?

• I looooove Chipotle.

• chipotle but im scared of e coli outbreak

What Guys Said 5

• I hate chipotle so even tho I haven't heard of moes ill take it
    Here vishi a question for you:P
    @vishna

• Moes? U mean the Mexican grill?

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same one, but if we are, I LOVE, love love, LOVE their quaesidillas!

• never been to moves and chipotle is overrated.

• The fuck is moes?

• moes bar...