Since when has GaG become so puritanical?

Seriously...

lately i've noticed an onslaught of chastiy warriors who absolutely detest the fact that some people are actually fine having sex with... omg, more than one person in their lifetime? gasp! See, its not so much that people choose to wait their whole lives to find a "soulmate" and wait to have sex with that one person after marriage. It's the aggression towards people on here who don't care to share that philosophy. There are times when i feel like im on a site full of retiring baby boomers or something. GaG wasn't always like this... but now its like, you've got a brigrade of forever aloners, and true forced lonliness guys at the head of this aggression. What's the issue exactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah I don't know who those people are but they need to calm down... I mean it okay... why doesn't even matter! I think this type of thing is lame and they need to respect other idea. Like dude? Maybe thing it because society is become more sex liberaty they are scared so they starting to attack people and say they have std or something. I don't get it!

What Girls Said 5

• Loners are not just on GaG. If someone wants to have more than one partners, then have more than one partner, but people will judge you for it, cause' they are humans and that's what humans do.

• The younger generation ( under 22) seem to be having less sex, than say we ( gen X or Y) did at that age. Not sure why exactly...

• Ssshhh there's a lot of devoted Christians here.

• This website attracts self entitled lonely bitter people

• I haven't noticed this actually. I see lots of people who have never had sex. I see people who definitely hook up a lot. And I see people who are waiting for the right person. It feels about even to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Traditionalism, and the belief that making your partner wait and leaving them sexually frustrated somehow magically makes your relationship "more real" and "more valuable".

Of course, there is a reason why these same people end up on an advice site, trying to figure out what exactly makes them less likely to find actually healthy relationships where both people involved actually feel loved. It might have to do with using sexuality as a leverage, then expecting your partner to "wait" just because you are guilting them and claiming that "they don't truly love me if they are not willing to endure my selfish demands"