Past life Quiz?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 3

• You were a warrior in your past life! Your personality reveals a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. Your past life was very difficult and full of struggle, but you were incredibly courageous and achieved a great deal. There's a fire within you that will take you far in life. You may have had some rough patches already in this life, but rely on your inner warrior because nothing can stop you! What do you think about your past life as a warrior? Let us know!

That just proves my suspicions that I was Spartacus

• King

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...436c-8771-6b0e5155e062.jpg

You were a King! Your personality reveals that you were a powerful and benevolent King in your past life. You were the stuff that legends are made of, a King that went down in the annals of history for generations! You were well loved and knew no limits to your power and influence. While you once saw the world as a kingdom, you must now adjust your thinking. Meditate on seeing the world as a brotherhood of equals, and your inner King will shine through naturally without sucking up all energy in the room. What do you think about having been a King? Let us know, your majesty!

Who wants to be my Queen? :P

• fuck...

You were a queen!