Is it weird I still sleep with my stuffed unicorn?

I have a stuffed unicorn, and every night I say goodnight to him, give him a kiss, and cuddle with him.
And I think I will keep doing this till I have a boyfriend to cuddle with and love.

I'm 13.
Is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• My little doggie sleeps with me. But peanut is alive and breathing.

I think it's time to upgrade to a pup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird at all. At 17 I still sleep with stuffed toys.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I have a tendency to have anxiety and chronic nightmares, and the only thing that helps is putting on a Gabriel Iglesias comedy and hugging a stuffed wiener dog. I'm 22. It ain't weird, it's just your childhood behavior manifesting.

• Ahahaha! No :P You're still young. As long as it provides you comfort

• No it's not weird. I have a blanket that I've had since I was a baby literally. It's falling apart, and ripped all over. I cannot sleep without it, I wrap it around my head and face so nothing can get on my face

• not at all. i sleep with my stuffed elephant (i got it last year when i had brain surgery) and can't sleep without it. I don't think i'll ever give it up- even for prince charming

• Brian surgery that's so cool

• Still that must've been pretty awesome

• @jmmmfi2 how? I lost hair, I couldn't walk for another month, I almost failed eighth grade, lost all of my friends, couldn't do anything, and almost died three times. Please, enlighten me on how that "must've been pretty awesome"

• lol no its not.
    i'd still sleep with ny stuffed toys if i wasn't afraid lmao

• I think its cute.