Has there ever been a situation where you heard or read something on the news and just started crying?

Like, as soon as you heard what happened you cried immediately? What was it about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a graphic video of a baby being beat up by a guy suffering from schizophrenia on the news that made me cry.

I'm not usually the type to cry...

My uncle cried when he heard Michael Jackson died...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I read about the Charleston Shooting, my heart literally dropped and I started crying. I think, because it hits so close to home. I live in South Carolina and one of the victims was a track coach at my school.

Fun Fact: Dylann Roof lived behind my grandma

What Guys Said 4

• When they announced my favorite singer had died.

• I saw a video of a dog trying to drag his collapsed owner out of street. It tried so hard but it got hit. It died next to his owner. I love animals so much, that devotion is why. Thanks I shed a few tears just thinking about that

• Yes. usually when it's someone reaching out to help someone else.

• Yeh,

Saw a woman talking about the loss of a child on the news.

What Girls Said 2

• It was that thing where all those kindergarten kids in Connecticut died because that satanic sicko came into the school and shot them.
    I still cry :'((

• I was reading on Buzzfeed about a boy who was kidnapped from a grocery store and later found dead in a taxi cab. That made my heart break, don't understand how someone could kill a child.