Has there ever been a situation where you heard or read something on the news and just started crying?

Like, as soon as you heard what happened you cried immediately? What was it about?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a graphic video of a baby being beat up by a guy suffering from schizophrenia on the news that made me cry.

I'm not usually the type to cry...

My uncle cried when he heard Michael Jackson died...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I read about the Charleston Shooting, my heart literally dropped and I started crying. I think, because it hits so close to home. I live in South Carolina and one of the victims was a track coach at my school.

Fun Fact: Dylann Roof lived behind my grandma

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When they announced my favorite singer had died.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a video of a dog trying to drag his collapsed owner out of street. It tried so hard but it got hit. It died next to his owner. I love animals so much, that devotion is why. Thanks I shed a few tears just thinking about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. usually when it's someone reaching out to help someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh,

Saw a woman talking about the loss of a child on the news.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It was that thing where all those kindergarten kids in Connecticut died because that satanic sicko came into the school and shot them.
    I still cry :'((

0|0
    0|0
  • I was reading on Buzzfeed about a boy who was kidnapped from a grocery store and later found dead in a taxi cab. That made my heart break, don't understand how someone could kill a child.

0|0
    0|0