Who likes Chipolte? What do you usually order? Who do you go with? Do you get any free coupons buy one get one free? Do you hate it?

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like it. Chicken burrito, white rice, black beans, green and corn salsa and sour cream and cheese.

• hahah they have one in old down! hahha

• what if i don't know what I want to do?

• Then it's just figuring it out. That's part of the fin

Most Helpful Girl

• I just had Chipotle yesterday lol

I typically get a veggie bowl with white rice, lots of fajita veggies, corn, cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes on the side because some Chipotles will have watery tomatoes and I don't like the way the rice absorbs the juice. Occasionally I'll get a chicken taco with fajita veggies, corn, cheese, and sour cream. I rarely ever get burritos anymore.

• Why don't you like the burrito? My brother the same they get the bowl and most people I ask get the bowl! hahahh I wonder why?

• You're welcome :)
      You made me desperately crave Chipotle now ;p

• lol hahah so hungry...

What Guys Said 10

• Not thrilled with Chipotle right now. They have been linked with E. coli breakouts in the Pacific Northwest and have closed 43 of its locations in this area. Health officials are investigating to find the exact source it is coming from. Till they do find it and things are cleared up, we in the Northwest will not be eating there.
    abc7news.com/.../
    financialspots.com/.../

• Oh I didn't have a clue thank you.

• @jjmarvin - It may be that a common source is found for an area, even if they are different franchises. Anyway, we are not having Chipotle for a while. lol

• Forbes made an interesting point about unknown unknowns. A bird, capable of carrying e. coli stains could just shit over a lettuce field and contaminate a whole grow (through later cross contamination) and it's just one of those things we can never prevent. From what i can tell the jury is still out on what the cause was

• I LOVE. chipotle and I've moved out of the US and miss it so much 😔. It's been 10 months. I'm going back to visit in 2 months though 😁! My go to was a chicken burrito with white rice, fajitas, mild tomotato, sour cream, cheese, guac, and lettuce. I want one sooo bad 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫 😭😭😭

• You're a monster, how dare you make me think of this now when I can't have it 😑😡😤

• haha I'll take a selfie... hahah of my burrito!

• Thank you 😊!

• No special deals for me. I pay full price I do though sneak free soda. I get the market bowl whatever its called. I do get tired of it they don't have a lot of things on the menu to order

• Oh I have a lot of family friends that work there and i get coupons! I am so hungry! lol

• Lol awe Okay take care I totally understand!

• Have a good night

• I always get the steak burrito, with brown rice and black beans. Sour cream, pico medium salsa, cheese, lettuce. :)

• Omg I love Chipotle ❤ I always go with my friends and I usually order a steak burrito with rice and black beans. And no where do I get these coupons? Lol #teamhungry

• I LOVE CHIPOTLE
    I always get 3 soft shell steak tacos, with black beans, brown rice, the extra hot sauce, lettuce, cheese, and tomato.

• Barbacoa or carnitas, fajita, pico and Verde, lettuce, extra sour cream, pinto and white rice

In a bowl, with 2 tortillas on the side, so i can make 2 burritos that can actually be eaten by a human being lol.

• hahah I like to cut the burrito in half and eat it like stuffing! lol

• I think it's unfair to both parties to go to a place that makes you fart haha. Hope the rest of the date is outdoors ;p

• LOL! Oh what a date!!!

• @vishna here is a post for you

• I've never been but it's basically a shawarma or Arab/Turkish style of food.

• Double steak burrito and double steak burrito bowl guacamole and cheese and mild and medium salsas black beans and brown rice.

• hahah Double steak buriito and buriito bowl! wow... I wish I could do that!

• Haha lol and I go on my own :(
      :'(

:/

• hahah I would ask you out but... your to far... unless we skpe and eat lol!

What Girls Said 10

• I thought I already answered this question.

I love Chipotle.

I get a bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita mix, mild, medium, corn, a little hot, guacamole, lettuce, and water cup for lemon water. And I use the chipotle hot sauce liberally. And I get corn tortillas on the side.

I use to work at Chipotle too! And I fell in love then. I love everything Chipotle stands for, and I really like the food and business.

When I worked there, I got free meals during my shifts. And I got half off when not working. I don't get discounts now. I've only ever received 1 discount and that was at a school fair.

• Can I be you please? Free meals during shifts? SIGN ME UP!! Once i'm at the legal age.. 😂😔

• Oh my goodness, you're such a young one. Only a little longer! And you can get whatever you want on it, I got veggie bowl and chips and guac. But you could get meat with guac plus chips and guac if you work a shift. It's heaven.

• Me too! I want some!

• I've only been to chipotle once, and let me tell you... I freaking LOVED it! I went with my boyfriend, our RA, and a few of our RA's friends, and I got a chicken burrito. I told myself I would stop halfway and save the rest for the next day because it was so big... And I literally had to force myself to stop. It was just too good.

Chipotle. 10/10.

• I get 2 soft flour tacos with pork (bc I think its better than the chicken), lettuce, salsa, cheese, then that green kinda spicy salsa, guac, and beans. If not a burrito bowl which i'm too lazy to get into. DAMNNN THEIR BURRITOS THOUGH 😂 ! THAT THING LOOKS BIGGER THAN MY ASS.

• Freaking love Chipotle. There's none in my town </3 Closest is in NY or Toronto. So sad. I love the burrito but the bowl is pretty good too! I get the chicken, peppers, corn salsa or medium salsa, guac of course, cilantro lime rice, and cheese! Ugh I want Chipotle so bad </3

• I love Chipotle. Right now, I get a sofritas burrito bowl with brown rice, cheese, and mild salsa.

• Ooh I love chipoltle. I like to get a burrito with sofritas and pretty much everything else. Or a bowl with sofritas and everything.

• My stupid city doesn't have it 😡

Only been a couple of times so i can't remember what i got. Although, i do love it.

• Chipotle is life

• Chicken burrito with white rice, NO beans (eww), mild salsa, lettuce, cheese, sour cream.

• This is irrelevant but, I've never had Chipotle.

Just felt like answering something since I am bored on a Sunday night

• hahah I am all for irrelevant shit! lol Sunday night? Wow! It Sunday morning here! Don't they have a chipotle where u live?

• Awww haha i guess because America has a high mexican population which is why it originates there :)

Also, here it is very common to see Galahs, Ibis, Cockatoos, Finches and Rainbow Lorikeets including cockatiels and also "parkalettes" we calls them parakeets here :) but yes it is a very multi-racial bird area i guess you could say hahahaa :)

dont worry, not a weird question, i am all for weird questions :D

• hahaha thanks