What do you want to name your kids?

I'm bored so I thought I would do this...

Most Helpful Guy

• Scott for a boy. (If I could talk my SO into it, Aelric would also be cool.)

I don't really know for girls. I kind of like Ruby and Violet, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the name Alexander but that might be a bit of Classics student bias there so I dunno. I like the name Ronan too. It's hard to think of names :P

Boys: Alexander, Ronan, Connor, Noah, James, and reluctantly I do actually like Tobias.

Girls: Lydia, Elizabeth, Lily, Charlotte, Emily, Kaitlyn.

There are probably a lot more that I do like, I just can never think of one that doesn't sound weird :P

What Guys Said 4

• I want my kids middle name to be "Doom-Guy" since apparently that's not allowed as a first name... I think it'd be cool but noooooo it's too "stupid".
    In terms of first names though I quite like "Tobias" for boys and "Lily" for girls.

• How can you suggest calling a child Doom-Guy and I still come out looking like the unreasonable one?

• Constancia for a girl.

Carlo for a boy.

• I never thought about a boys name. But if I have a daughter I would like to name her Svetlana.

• Mei for the girl. If my partner agrees with it, my girl would surely be named 'Mei'.
    Haven't thought about boy.

What Girls Said 4

• I am too young to think about this,. :P

• I don't wanna have kids. lol

• Any boys, Sam, after one of the kindest guys I know who has cystic fibrosis and would be a great role-model/godparent if he lived long enough to meet them...
    Girls... I'm not sure... I like names like Clara and Darcey, because of links to ballet role models I love...

• I'm done having kids