How often do you lie to others?

I nearly lie everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not often because I really don't have anything to hide, I'm an open book. I lie about small things like if I wanna surprise someone, like a surprise birthday party or something

• That is not lying tho.

• @Hercules073 yea it is if you literally call them and tell them that you can't come to their place because you're hanging with friends when really you're at the hotel planning their party and then calling them and lying by saying your car broke down and they need to pick you up but really it's to get them to the destination

• Okay, you make it a lie.

I would say something like "I'm busy at the moment".

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much never! I don't like lies. That is just not how I work.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't ever lie! hahah I just say what i feel! I mean all the time! The only way I lie is my feeling so other won't get hurt! I just couldn't stand it!

• Everyday too, several times in a day

• I generally never lie because I'm not good at it and everytime I do people always find it out immediately.

• @i_am_repulsive IS THAT YOU

What Guys Said 6

• Often, but yet again. . . both my workplace and some school courses require of me a certain extent of lying to others.

• Hardly ever. I used to lie when I was a kid every once in a while. But I've grown up and matured and realized that lying is not a good thing to do.

• Lie, twist the truth. Multiple times daily.

• I try to avoid them; I'll say rarely.

• How do you lie everyday?

• Well aren't you a little scheming leprechaun? I don't lie everyday. I don't know how often really.