What does Americans think about Europe?

Like the people

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only ever been to England, Scotland, and Wales, but everyone there was very polite to me.

Not one person did or said anything particularly rude the entire time I was there.

The only rude people I saw there were American tourists. I hate it when people like that give us a bad name.

I especially adored the town of Winchester. It was just so pretty and peaceful there.

My one complaint about England was the damn hedgerows. Okay, I understand if you want to be hedgerows to protect your house from the view of the road, that's fine, but I fail to understand the motivation to keep people from looking at the pretty countryside.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel like Europe is the very disappointed parent of America.

What Guys Said 9

• I can't answer this because im not American :))

• Well Im Australian, but i love Europe. I also have a thing for euro girls. I don't know they are extremely attractive. Europe seems to have things right with leading edge technology, lifestyle and a passport to everywhere. Lol.

• Its okay, They're just people, like in america, or india all you would find is people and the variety of people means that some are assholes, some are saints and most are in between

• I haven't had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting a person from Europe.

• Europe is kinda big :P

Anything in specific?

• Very rich in culture and cultural diversity, progressive and light years ahead of america on social issues.

• They have their brands of crazy and we have ours.

• More bad than good.

• We believe European men to be effeminate and soccer to be a girl's sport.

What Girls Said 3

• A few years ago I spent several weeks in Iceland. When people say Scandinavian people are all beautiful, I found out that's pretty much true! Icelandic restaurants make their food look like art. Seriously, every dish I ordered was presented so beautifully. The thing I did notice was that most people I met that lived there were not very friendly. Maybe they dislike American tourists, or maybe all the people I met were just having bad days, I don't know. But still, I adore Iceland and would love to go back. My goal is to visit more countries in Scandinavia.

• Iceland isn't in Scandinavia, at least not anymore, it was once I think. I've only been in Denmark and Sweden in Scandinavia, but they're recommendable and people are really nice and polite

• Eh, well according to Google it's in Scandinavia, but maybe people in Iceland don't associate with it. I can't speak for them. I've heard that too about Denmark and other countries--that people are polite. Even if they weren't though, I'd still want to visit. :)

• hahah We are American so of course we will think we are better than europe!

• I am not from the state but you should specify.
    Europe is a melting pot of civilisations:p