Why does everybody hate rain?

I never understood why people hate rain so much. For me, I'd much rather have a rainy day than sun and all that
Why does everybody hate rain?

• I HATE rain- Go potato yourself
  • I LOVE rain- Bring it to me
  • MEEEEEEH
  • F*** everything, I'm never outside anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• I love slow rain and walking in it. And I also love the thunderclaps that come before a crazy storm , they are my favorite, I love the sound and lightning. That sound feels like i am in giant disco with lightening and ear deafening sound. I love it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally love the rain. Especially at night, my family has a shed outside with a tin roof and have you ever heard the sound rain makes on one? It sounds nice and I love falling asleep to it.

What Guys Said 19

• I FUCKING LOVE RAIN! I love getting wet. That feeling and smell of rain <3 I'd go out to just feel rain!
    Only time I don't like to get wet in rain is when I've to go for work/classes. I don't mind getting wet while returning from work/classes.

Rainman I am <3

• Because it gets my clothes wet, which gets me itchy. It gets my paper wet, which gets me F's. And it pounds me insistently with seemingly-rock-hard raindrops!

• Probably because it gets colder, you can't go out without worrying to take an umbrella, stuff like that. But rain is necessary, last year it didn't rain much where I live and the whole state faced problems.

• I lived in Los Angeles. After that, I swore never to complain about rain again and I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQOlErK2bI

• Omg i love rain too, rain over a sunny day anyday! :D

• I actually love rain

• I love rain and when sleeping sounds great to relax me as long as my 1978 firebird is ok

• I don't mind rain , as an ex soldier , have operated in all conditions , it's just idiots armed with frikkin umbrellas , that never look where they are going. It rains quite a bit here in the UK , raining right now !!

• I love just going for a walk in the rain, as it's very soothing. Just like listening to the rain, which is something else I love doing. There's just something about it.

• because. It gets my feet wet. I dont like my feet wet.

• I love a lazy rainy day but i don't like the mud

• I love rain

• Its raining a lot today, but in the north west of England it does.

• Yay! Rain, l like to get drunk when it rais, I like to hear the rain drops and I love the sell it brings.

• I love the rain, it's very comforting.

• It depends on the type of rain.

• I prefer snow

• Fuck that shit!
    I hate rain, I lived half my life in a constantly cold and rainy country and now I'm in one with Typhoons every other week lol.

My experience is: fuck rain.
    When you're 12 hours out of the house and you're soaked without a change of clothes and it's just ick and disgusting and you're shivering all day cause it's cold as shit and every time you go back out you're getting wet again, the day sucks. Or try wading through micro rivers during typhoons on your way to work, to a job interview, to a meeting with clients.

Even when you get home, take off everything, shower and change and you're finally like oh yeah! awesome, dry warmth. Well your clothes don't dry easy cause it's humid, and you're gonna wear that coat tomorrow, unless you have a complete change of clothes from shoes to coats to hats to scarves for every single day of the week... Fuck that. I'd rather live in a desert.

I hate rain. Literally ruins my days. I'll take a 40 degree celcius full sunshine day over a rainy, cold, windy day anyday every day. And I've had enough of both to know which is better.

It's nice once in a while when you're indoors and it's warm. But I'm never indoors, so overall fuck rain haha

• I get where you're coming from, that's a lot of rain to go through, damn. Where are you from?

• i love it all the naughty fun you can have in it

What Girls Said 23

• I absolutely love rain if I'm inside and I don't have to go anywhere. It's calming, and sound of the rain helps me fall asleep.
    I hate it when I have to go outside though, ruins my hair and face and everything.

• I hate the rain because of the change in temp I get really bad headaches and even sometimes migraines.

• rain makes me feel cozy :))))) when it rains i chuck of my sweats, grab a blanket, make nice cup o' hot chocolate and put a hair in front of the window then watch the rain fall while thinking about life. i end up in my own little bubble and its great

• i've always preferred misty, rainy, stormy, days ♡

• I hate it when people say they love the rain when they don't even live in a rainy area. I would've liked the rain as well if it was only a week a year. It rains on average 2 hours a day here and there's always wind so umbrellas are no option. Yesterday there was wind power 7 with a lot of rain. Most people on the side of the road couldn't bike anymore of the wind and were totally drenched. You wouldn't like the rain then anymore

• I live in a rainy area and love it

• It rains quite often where I am from, so I do know what it's like, but that doesn't change my opinion. I don't like to use umbrellas, don't even own one

• If I can stay inside and sleep, cuddle, and/or watch a movie, I'm all for rain. It does become a bit of a hassle when I have to go out and deal with bad drivers.

• I LOVE rain- Bring it to me

• I find rain to be very therapeutic. I'm more relaxed and content.

• Sorry but I like rain, when inside though

And soft minuscule drops when outside, those are so refreshing

• I prefer a sunny day.
    But I have no prob with a rainy day too ^^
    It s really cool to swim at the beach when it s barely dripping :)

• I don't hate rain... I like it

• I love rain its my favorite weather. I love when I am getting ready for bed and it rains and I just listen to the rain until I fall asleep.

• I hate being wet 😳

• Never heard that lol everyone I know loves the rain

• Every time it rains here, people are like "Omg not again -.-" "i hate this, where did summer go?" "This is so depressing weather", whilst I'm ready to go dancing in the rain lol

• yeah I like the rain. it helps me write better.

• I don't hate rain I hate snow

• I don't hate rain, I just don't like it sometimes

• I'm one of those people who voluntarily run outside into the rain sometimes

• I love the rain in my city but today I got super wet didn't have no umbrella :/

• I don't necessarily hate rain. But rain is gloomy, it's wet and inconvenient.

• i like rain, it make me feel comfortable and i think it can help to clean my mind, lol

• I love the rain... I feel the best when it's "gloomy" or over cast, and I'm an optimistic person. There's an eerie beauty to the world when it's misty and rainy.

• I love rain just not when I have school in the morning and also not when it snows.

Omg everytime it rains after or during it snows...
    The struggle and fear to step on the is just...🙏🙏🙏

Once it was too deep /the poodle or whatever.

✌❤