Americans, would you accept this offer?

The year is 2016. Donald Trump is elected as President. Canadian government offers you permanent residency because of the troubles your country. Will you accept it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No disrespect to Canadians but Canada is not a place I would want to ideally live. I hate cold weather. I would probably rather live in Mexico than Canada.

I don't think presidents have often significantly varied what happens in the US. I know they have an influence but there are checks and balances in the government. The president is pretty limited to what happens. Besides that I don't know Trump well but we would likely strive for more capitalistic policies economically which may be good for the economy overall.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wasn't already Canadian, fuck yes would I become Canadian.

What Guys Said 17

• Nah. America has way more to offer then Canada. I wouldn't mind visiting Canada for a couple of months, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Presidents come and go every 4 or 8 years, so it will take a lot more then a bad President to make me flee my country.

• People had the same hysteria when Obama became President. Yet, somehow, life still goes on. Things will be alright.

• hell i'd consider it strongly even without trump being president.

• Nope. The wonderful thing about America is that you can just buy a flamethrower and tell the government to go fuck themselves if they bother you. And let's be honest, with someone like Donald Trump in control of the world's second largest arsenal of nuclear weapons, the rest of the world won't be safe either.

• too fucking cold for me. i'll try and move somewhere where i don't have to worry about little me turning into a dicksicle 6 months out of the year.

• You know that most of Canada has the same weather as like New York state, right?

• So, if you can't take the cold in New Jersey (which is identical to the cold in most of Canada), why haven't you left New Jersey?

• @9mfeo i went to college in the south and recently graduated and moved back home this past may. i'm moving away as far as i can the 1st chance i get. i ain't staying.

• Since you unelected Mr. Harper and brought in Son of Trudeaupia, you are in for a world of hurt. Meanwhile, "The Donald" might just give the Commiecrats the thrashing they need down here and turn this once great land around again. We can only hope.

• Yes only cause of their health care system.

Fuck Obama care!

• Nah but I'd love to live in Europe for a while so I may accept that lol

• this is wrong. we all know kanye will be president

• Yes, I would consider it. Though I would prefer Europe.
    www.cracked.com/.../

• I'd consider it but I don't want to abandon my country even if Donald was President.

• No, I'd rather solve the problem with impeachment, then criminal charges

• no. UK yes.

• Yes, because Canadian girls are so sexy!

• I love to see liberals' fear on Trump.

• I love seeing how you label people.

• No he would get assassinated quickly. I do however think he has a snowballs chance in hell though.

• Well I'd have to see what the Donald got up to first. American presidents aren't kings. Obama has stretched executive power to new limits and even he has not been able to accomplish anything close to what he'd have liked to do.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell fuckin yes. It'd only be like a three hour trip north to a better life. I accept.

• Nope, I'll stay in America.

• Absolutely. I mean, I already like the idea of moving to Canada regardless of the political situation in the U. S., so it's not a difficult choice, haha. The fact that Trump got elected would just be extra incentive.

• Depends... can I take my horse? And live at the Heartland movie set? 'Cause THAT offer is tempting.

• actually maybe. I don't see it happening. I don't know much about Donald trump politically but I know that he is really rude and I'm sure we won't have any allies if he is elected

• No I would love it if he were president and besides Canada just elected some liberal punk in office.

• Yes i a heartbeat...