Would it be ok if I buy the cake tonight and keep it in the frigde till tomorrow morning?

So I need to buy cake for the guys at work. The thing is, the place opens up at 8 AM, but that place is always crowded like hell.
Another option would be to go this evening, but i wonder if the cakes would be ok in my fridge and wouldn't change in any way. I want them fresh.
Not sure what to do. Do you think they'd be still fresh if I keep them in the fridge till next morning? (that would be about 12 hours)...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they'll be fine in the fridge for 12 hours, we've kept cakes in the fridge for 2 days and they were fine. :) is it one that has that plastic lid thing over it? I'm not sure how well they would do uncovered but as long as it's covered up then it should be okay.

• They have some kind of package. From what I've seen when I went at that place to see what to buy, they have some thin cardboard/paper boxes they place the cake in.

• Oh okay gotcha. Yeah it should be fine :) just don't shove it to the back of the fridge and let it start to freeze

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it will be fine. Nobody will know the difference.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, keeping it in the fridge overnight will be fine.

• Yes it will last

• Unless you want them cold yes but yea I would put it in the fridge. Thats such a cute question hahah xD

What Guys Said 0