What/who made you smile today? What about something/someone that/who made you sad today?

For me, probably a message from a friend made me smile and also my parents
As for sad, got into a fight with my mom whilst shopping for clothes and also I keep thinking about my crush who got into a relationship, but luckily I haven't thought about it as much today as I did this past week.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too early for me to tell about today. I'll talk about yesterday.

I was pleased with my students' papers. That made me smile.

I was unhappy that it took much longer than I anticipated to correct them, thus I was unable to join my old high school friend and her family at Disneyland. I suppose I can take some solace in the fact that I saved myself about $200 in not going. Still, it was a beautiful day yesterday and I would have enjoyed going.

I am visiting my niece and nephew today. I anticipate many smiles.

Most Helpful Girl

• What made me smile today, is waking and seeing the sun. What made me sad is that most people don't even take the time to notice little beauty like this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Thoughts about my mom and our silly conversations made me smile today. My headache has made me sad, hah.

• My brother made me smile.
    My situation made me sad.