Is it fair to punch someone (busting their nose) that was backing a disabled kid against a wall?

I know my instructors told me long ago that I should only fight in self-defense and walk away as first option but this older teen (between 15-18 years old) had a younger disabled kid against a wall and prior to that shoved him, nearly tripping him on the floor. The kid seemed scared.

I'm going to assume the bully ended up with a broken nose because there was a lot of blood after that punch.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always ok to punch bullies. They're the ones who deserve it.

It may not be legal, but it's the right thing to do.

• That loser deserved it. He wanted to try me and that's when he lost immediately (he had no idea I'm a martial artist that can hold my own too).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I would defend the innocent, you should do the same.

But that does not imply immediate violence, you should step in there, and put yourself in-front of the individual, and have him walk away, then you should tend to the victim of this scenario, and comfort him/her, and ensure that he is okay, reassure him/her of this.

• hell yeah thats ok.

• Sounds fair to me. Disabled like how?

• The kid seemed slow in walking and had a mental disability.

• Only true scum would bully someone who's mentally and physically disabled.

• I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it

What Girls Said 0