Do you hate it when people generalize?

I'm talking to a girl atm, and she's convinced "all guys are fuckboys and just want sex". I was kinda amazed at how she thinks this. She is clearly going for the wrong dudes.

If that's the case

- All Muslims are terrorists
- All white people are part of the KKK and are Nazi's
- All police are bad

Stupid, isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Generalization of a gender, sexuality, race or anything else usually provides proof that they are 'generally' very narrow minded and judgmental.

• She probably had a few bad experiences, people feel that way sometimes after they do. I doubt that she'd feel the same way in the future.

• "Men are pigs" "Hoes ain't loyal"

Hahaha I hate it but it's funny as fuck XD

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I "Hate" it because that's a little extreme for that. I just people should think twice before they speak. Everyone is different. Just because we constantly hear a certain something about a group of people doesn't mean every person in that group is the same.

• Generalising is such a woman thing to do

• Yes I do hate it when people generalize.

• Yes I hate it very much, so many closeminded people...

• What annoys me the most is when certain generalisations are more acceptable than others. ._.