DOG people, do you like CATS? and CAT people, do you like DOGS?

I'm a cat person but still like dogs and like petting them cause they are sooo cute!

But what about you?

DOG people, do you like CATS? and CAT people, do you like DOGS?

• I'm a cat person but i like dogs
    22% (8)10% (2)17% (10)Vote
  • I'm a dog person but i like cats
    32% (12)24% (5)29% (17)Vote
  • I'm a cat person but i hate dogs
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm a dog person but i hate cats
    3% (1)5% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • I'm an animal person and like both!
    38% (14)48% (10)41% (24)Vote
  • I hate dogs and cats and prefer other animals (please say)
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I hate all or most animals including cats and dogs
    2% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like most animals. Between myself and my family growing up I've had a lot more cats and only one dog, so I'm probably partial to cats, but that's just about ownership. I try to keep my responsibilities and obligations to a bare minimum in all arenas of life, so dogs are a little too high maintenance for me to actually own one. I like that cats go off and do their own thing and aren't up your ass all the time like dogs, haha. I respect the aloofness. I love how I can call my cat and he'll just look at me for a second and just be like "meh... get fucked, bro, I'm going to find somewhere to nap. See you at feeding time.", hahaha. But I mean, a random dog someone else owns, sure, I'd enjoy playing with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm a cat person and only like dogs that don't jump on you. I really don't like it when they do that. Since unlike cats they can't retract their claws. So you end up all cut up. Even worse if they are taller than you when they stand on their hind legs.

0|1
    2|0
  • I'm a dog person and I like cats. But I also like not to sneeze. I'm allergic. But that doesn't stop us from owning cats :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely a dog person :) I do like cats and I do want to own one but I'm still quite jittery around them, so I need to be around more cats and learn to relax before I could think about having one for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like dogs :P them cats evil!

0|1
    0|0
  • i love dogs <3 but cats are so cuteeeeee

i wuv amimals <3

0|0
    0|0
  • More of a dog person. I'm okay with cats, but my housemate is allergic to em so I rarely get to interact with cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an animal person and like both!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person. But I like dogs too. I just don't want to own one u less I have an acrage

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats but I would always prefer the company of a dog - cats are too bitchy 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an animal person through and through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat person but I love both animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked B but I meant to pick that I am an animal person and I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love dogs but id ont dislike cats as much as before

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda don't really like either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person and I don't like cats

0|0
    0|0
  • *dog person

Meh.. Cats are cute but other than that, I don't really like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person. Dogs are alright, but having owned both I prefer cats by far. People say cats smell but they really, really don't? Dogs do, and their hair tends to be courser and makes your hands feel waxy when you pet them. Also they're noisy, and chew things, and jump at you like another commenter said; you get scratched and your clothing messed up 'cause if their claws. Picking them up feels awkward too 'cause they don't curl into the right shape like cats can lol. And when they bite it's scarier. Cats can come and go as they please so you don't need to take them out, and they bury their shit outside so you don't hanve to pick it up in a plastic bag, always a plus. Also, cats can purr. Awesome quality in a pet.

I definitely identify as a cat person too 'cause of the 'introverts like cats/ extroverts like dogs' thing

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• Voted E. I like dogs, cats, and pretty much all animals. I just hate humans, though. Because the human species is inherently cruel and selfish. I'm ashamed to be a human, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cats better. As far as dogs they're ok so long as they don't try to attack my cats or me or slobber all over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person, I don't hate cats but I don't want to own one lol... I'm cool with petting :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm *okay* with cats, but dogs are much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dogs, but I also really like cats because they're cute and easier to take care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can put up with dogs, they are my favorite if any, cats are assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an animal person and like both and afraid to go near both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't make me choose, I have both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all animals :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate both , their place is outside your home in the streets or jungle

0|0
    0|0
  • cats are the best!