Do you like Five Guys burgers? What do you like about it? Do you know a better place🍔?

JUST TELL ME ABOUT IT!
Do you like Five Guys? What do you like about it? Do you know a better place🍔?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tried FIVE GUYS, @apple24, and it was the Best from the Rest.
    You get a huge bag of peanuts as you wait in line for the time, and even a Humungus bag of homemade french fries to go with your Oversize meaty Hamburger as well.
    Of course, it is a bit pricey but worth the dollar even if you give it a one time shot Holler.
    Good luck and Good eating. xx

What Guys Said 12

• My brother hates it and they forgot my order waited for 30 min while he ate his, after we just walked out never been back since that day they do suck

• Maybe you went to a bad place or a bad mgmt team

• yeah! Thanks!

• Sounds good

• They're overpriced af!

I got a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a drink.. it cost me about 16 dollars over here!
    I can get a freaking gourmet burger for that price!

• Best burger is in Cali man... The Counter, in Santana Row in San Jose. Omg the best man.

• @guy532 never heard of it?

• @ConsultantIsBack It's in New Zealand, probably the best burger place in the world.

• I like five guys. In my area there's a place called fat burger which I prefer.

• It's pretty good, nothing spectacular tho

• I like the double cheeseburger. The fries can be hit or miss depending on how well they cooked them but they do give you a shit ton of fries even with a "little" order so unless you just want a double shit ton of fries, stick with the "little"

• Five Guys burgers is an excellent fast food establishment. I personally go there for the fries, not really the burgers. But I can't have fries without a burger.

• Never been right thur:P

• It's alright.

• Its fine, but I like In-n-Out better

• I don't live in the u. s and so I've never tried it. Those fries looks... delish... mhmhmhmhmmh

• It's ok but smash burger is way better.

• I tired smash burger but I like five guys way better!

• Five guys was too greasy when I had it and burgers are bigger at smash.

• Really they are smaller to me! I have one close to my house!

What Girls Said 6

• Their fries. When you order fries, they fill up the cup, and then dump the rest into the bag. You get like, a bag of fries. Fuckin A+++++++ Their burgers aren't all that. Like everyone says, they're expensive but, eh.

• Aren't you in VA though? Just go to Cookout. So much better - 5 dollar lunch thing. CHEERWINE FLOATS ftw. x]

• cookout? I didn't even know there were cookouts hahah? Thanks I will look into it!

• Honestly my favorite burger place is in-n-out. Five guys is alright

• It's delicious, but too expensive.

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

• Never been there. We have them here, i iust haven't eaten from em

• In & Out burgers :P