Which gender do you trust more?

It's women for me because I'm one. I feel like I can't trust men as much. They're more like strangers.

• Female
  • Male
  • Intersex
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't trust anyone.
    I feel like women will cry 'rape' just to be a stupid cunt and try to ruin my life for no good reason. And I feel like men will beat me up when I even try to talk to women.
    And many intersexuals I've noticed happen to be sex workers out for money.

Guess that's just little ol pessimistic me.

• That's a weird view of women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. I have more male friends than female but that's just because I'm more of a tomboy and most girl discussions bore me to death or I don't know how to contribute to the conversation. I can't really trust anybody though. Most girls are really mean. From my past experiences most girls just don't like other girls. Girls judge other girls so harshly. So I don't really trust girls. I don't really trust guys cause of the lot of the guys in my school just want sex. I've seen guys cheat on their girlfriends and brag about it, I've seen guys "hit it and quit", and I've heard stories about one night stands. I don't really trust anyone besides myself. At least I'm safe inside my mind.

What Guys Said 40

• Both sexes are or can be trust worthy. But we can both be the opposite ad well. Some women have broken men down because they trusted her. And vice versa. I think it's down to earning trust and giving where it's deserved. No man or woman deserves more of this than the other in my world. x

• I trust men way more. Most of the women I have come across have been bitchy and treated me like I am the scum of the earth even when I have done nothing to them.

• I'm sorry you had to go through bad encounters like that. Those kind of women are numerous in numbers, unfortunately, but nice, respectable women do exist, I assure you. :)

• Yeah sadly there are way too many of those types of woman. I just hope I find a woman one day that does not abuse me, play with my mind and heart.

• Depends on what it is. A secret? A male. Thoughtful advice? Female. Trust coming to something on time? Male.

• i trust men more. i can kick a man ass if he fucks me over. thats called accountability. women have very little accountability in the modern world therefore they shouldn't be trusted.

• I think guys are more likely to talk straight. We say what we mean without expecting the listener to "read between the lines" to get our intended meaning (I think a lot of miscommunication stems from people either missing these cues or looking for them where none exist). Doesn't mean we're more trustworthy, though.

Also what the heck is "intersex" and why is it a distinct option?

• It's simply intersex. Inter-sex. People who have both male and female charasteristics. Their genitalia varies, Google ''intersex genitalia''.

They're born that way. Read Middlesex. It's about a 3rd generation Greek-American intersex person (raised as a girl but identifies as male since he found out he's intersex). He's that way because his grandparents are siblings and his parents are cousins. It's great.

And watch this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUDKEI4QKI

I put the other option because some people identify as neither male or female, or both, or something else, but they're not intersex.

• Just on genders, I don't think there is such a difference. It's more noticeable by personality/how they behave and their types of friends.

• It depends on the person. I wouldn't trust some women with a turnip, but I would trust some men with even less. I'm more physically intimidated by other men, but I am cognizant of the fact that women can be adept poisoners, so I do my best not to piss anyone off.

• There aren't whole genders that i trust. I have a couple people that i can trust from both genders, and a ton of people that i don't trust from both genders.

• I trust both genders pretty equally. Although I voted for Male because the person I trust more than ANYONE is my best-friend/brother.

• The friends I have the best conversations with, who I can depend on the most when I need something, I am sick, or injured: 100% men. As a straight man, it took me 15 years to accept this truth, at least for my life. I'll always be able to depend on my male friends more than any romantic female partner, who can leave me for any whim, and act like I never existed.

• Don't you have non-romantic female friends?

• I've been betrayed and hurt by women much more than men, but I think a good portion of men are total assholes.

I don't have a lot of trust in any of them.

• I trust women more. They seem more compassionate and sensitive.

• they both suck tbh iam not gonna lie tried both , men tell you secrets and women destroy you mentall or at least attempt to , if you have something imporant keep it to yourself.

• I trust men more, because I feel that for some reason, men have less reason to lie to other men, as with girls.

• I treat both equally and allow them to create their reality with me, rather than have any bias skew my views

• I don't assume deceptive qualities or negative moralities based on genders, that would be a sexist thing to do wouldn't it Asker? I view people as individuals before anything else. Voted other because this is a silly question.

• I have more female friends for whatever reason. I don't really know why.

• I'm most open with my female friends to be honest.

• Depends on what it is. If its money/business, females.

• i don't know why. but i tend to trust females more than males. i think that might be natural but i don't know

• Male all the way, women tend to be not as direct and honest (in my experience). men say what they think, women tend to hint at it

• I doubt trustworthiness is inherently linked with the sex of a person. This is quite a silly question.

• Homosexual trust each other better. SO I voted Male.

• I trust them both equally.

• I trust dudes way more. A majority of them don't play games.

• Girl will lie 2 you and talk behind your back. Guy we bash you in you face and be a dick in front of you
    Guys are better

• It depends on the individual person.

• I don't trust anyone

• I trust girls/women more as they're less likely to take the piss.

• Pokemons. Definitely Pokemons.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 32

• I do not trust most women because they tend to talk behind your back. Men don't do that often, and are honest most of the time.

• I trust my females more. Most guys that try to befriend me always try to get in my pants somehow 😐. And even if I do tell them my secrets they usually don't give two shits about it and just waits for me to kiss them. Had a guy "friend" I told my secrets to once though and he told them to other people, and so since I've been pretty much over with telling guys my secrets.

Doesn't mean I won't ever tell a guy my secrets, just waiting to come across that genuine friend.

• I've found myself to trust men more because I've always had difficulty keeping female friends and couldn't get away from their toxic drama and competitiveness. I've always had more male friends than female because I'm just as relaxed and easy-going as them. I feel safe with them and that I can be as goofy as all get out and the best part is that they can too. :)

• Neither.

I find that men don't actually give a rat's ass about whatever issue you're having and I find that women are much more goal oriented and if there's nothing in it for them they don't give good advice to help you out :p

• I do not trust any human on this planet ex for my boyfriend. He's the only one I trust 100%. Though I trust my family to always be there and not abandon me. Though that's the same with my boyfriend as well. Just I trust him the more with any personal knowledge about me.

• I trust men a lot more than I trust women, plus guys are just awesome and more fun to be around.

• As a woman, I don't fucking trust other women because I know how I can be and I can be a fucking awful person sometimes.

But I don't fully trust men, either. The lesser of two evils would be men for me, though.

• I don't trust anybody, no matter what their gender.

• I trust a mix sex more!

• well tbh all these girls that were supposed to be my friend stabbed me in the back.. i now got a male bestfriend for 3 years now and i love him! i can tell him anything so its a male for me✋

• For me it depends on the person. There are some really nasty girls but there are also nasty guys whom I would not tell my personal things to. I have a few people in my life who I trust and most of them are girls but then again I mostly have girl friends. I trust the guy I like with many personal things about me though.

• i don't trust both equally

• guys.. i think..

• I trust people, not their gender.

• When guys lie it's because they are afraid (of you or in general - the situation they could get themselves in), if women lie it's because they get something out of it.

• interesting question. I'm like someone else that said I trust (or distrust) a person regardless of gender. That said, for me in my life, there's more males that I would personally trust (with most things) than females.

• Mostly men, I get along with them better because they tend to be more logical.

• With secrets? Men definitely. Women find it often too tempting to spread the word.

• Other.. I trust NO ONE

• Guys. They don't gossip as much and aren't likely to be backstabby. If a guy is untrustworthy, it will be obvious from the start.

• I am not sure why, but I am more comfortable around males, than females.
    The women I hang around, they are not fully trustworthy. The men on the other hand, they would kill someone for me. ❥

• neither. both have hidden motives.

• I trust guys more. The women I've come across are too bitchy and fake.

• Trust me, girls cannot be trusted. Guys cannot be trusted. But if I'd have to choose, I'd pick guys.

• probably female

• i voted woman but i should've chose other. dogs. You can't really trust either.

• Females...

...

• I trust my cat more

• I trust females more

• trust no one.. humans cannot be trusted anymore

• Just because guys are as gossipy about things

• More from Girls
    2