Do you prefer storebought cookies and hard served icecream, or homemade cookies and soft served icecream?

The title says it all. So ik that this question is not very appropriate for a site called GirlsAskGuys, about teenage relationships. But it has a great poll system, so why not? So there are storebought cookies and hard served icecream, and homemade cookies and soft served icecream, which do you prefer? They both have a certain pattern to them. Homemade cookies and soft served cookies without a doubt taste better, and are fancier and harder to get. You have to have the right ingredients, the right machine, and you have to know how to make them, to make them. While with storebought cookies and hard served icecream you can just buy them at the store. But there's something they have that homemade cookies and soft served icecrean don't, MORE FLAVORS! You can have lots of flavors with homemade cookies and soft served icecream, but they're harder to make. So basically, it's taste vs flavors. Which do you prefer? I personally prefer homemade cookies and soft served icecream because in my opinion taste>flavors. Both kinds of cookies and icecream are good overall, but which do you prefer?

• Storebought cookies and hard served icecream. (more flavors)
  • Homemade cookies and soft served icecream. (better taste)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer hard ice cream and homemade cookies, honestly.

• That's a pretty rare opinion. It's usually they prefer better taste for both, or more flavors for both.

• I don't like store bought, premade cookies. But I don't like the soft stuff out of the ice cream machine either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say homemade cookies and soft ice cream

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0