Which name is the most pretty in your opinion?

for a girl.

• Faeris or Nash (specify)
  • Nox or Nyx (specify-means nightfall)
  • Likha (means creation)
  • Blithe (means cheerful indifference)
  • Daith (means wisdom)
  • Dalisay (means purity)
  • Kastor (one of Gemini's stars but with different spelling)

Most Helpful Guy

• i like Likha, it's a unique name, i don't here names like that where i live, so i find it fascinating, Faeris is good too, but i'm curious as to the origin of these names, Blithe sounds welsh, but i know that means Bad. Nox meaning night, may relate that one to French or Belgian origin, i may be completely off, but i'm just taking wild stabs at the dark

• not bad, for a shot in the dark. Likha is actually fillipino. Faeris is just something i came up with, i like the sound of it and it reminds me of the alternative spelling for "fairy". Blithe is English, actually, Nox and/Nyx im farly sure is Greek, as Nyx is the female impersona of night of the greek god Charon.

• ah damn, i should have known Blithe was English, hahahaha, nice name though, i like faeris, it's poetic, a little fantasy, but poetic

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Dalisay. Dali for short. It's sweet, cute, and I'm all about names myself because it's the spirit behind the name that makes all the difference.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't really like any of those names if you want me to be honest. If I had a daughter I would choose between Isabella, Lydia, Bridget or Danielle. Those are just names I like though, in my opinion. They are all different and unique sounding but at the same time common enough not to sound silly. The same can't be said for some of the names you have selected which genuinely come off as silly sounding like some of these crazy celebrity baby names that have done the rounds lately. My neighbour for instance has a 1 year old daughter named 'Harmony-Raincloud Smith'. 'Harmony-Raincloud' is her first name so you should hear how silly it sounds when the parents say her name out in the back yard!

But at the end of the day it's up to the parents what they want to name their kids and I don't actually give a damn. I just wouldn't call my kids those names because I don't like them much. They're kind of silly, especially in English speaking countries!

• I'm not too keen on any of them, if I have to be honest, but out of those, I think Nyx is the best. Am I allowed to ask where you're from?

• ontario. people seem to think im from somewhere foreign, but i just like different names

• Canada actually :)

• I KNEW THAT. It's nearly midnight, can I have a break?

• Nyx out of these.

• Nyx is great, but I would avoid Nox because it connotes "noxious," "obnoxious," etc.

• No thanks to all of them.

• Likha because it sounds like it's outta my language lol.

• Nyx sounds cool

• How is likha pronounced? Like lee-kuh? If so then i pick that one.

• In which country are girls named like this?

• I personally dont like any of the names

• I sorry but I don't like any of those

• All of these seem so unusual... Id go with Nyx

What Girls Said 21

• For a girl dog? right?
    We all have different taste...
    All of those to me seem ridiculous for human names.. they sound like pet names.

These are names that I think kind of sound like what you had but more human version... but just like how i wouldn't name a human those names you put, perhaps you wouldn't like the ones i'm posting.. but here they are.

Nadia (hope)
    Nicolette (victory)
    Lilith (female demon)
    Lexi (from alexandra 'defending men)
    Bonni (pretty charming beautiful)
    Desi (desired)
    Viktoria (triumph)

• everyone has their taste, i prefer different names :)

• I would have said Nox but a woman in a foreign country named Nox was accused of murdering somebody so I would choose Blithe instead.

• Let's go with Nyx.

• Nox or Nyx (specify-means nightfall)

• I like Faeris and Dalisay

• I like Nyx out of them all.

• Is this for your story? Anyway, I like Likha. It means to write in my language.

• thats beautiful, and no, just some names i really like.

• I like Nox it's different but still sounds good 👍

• I don't really like any if them except Nyx which is really pretty. But I wouldn't name a boy that and it kind if sounds like a nickname for something. Is it?

• I don't like any. I wouldn't name my children any of these names.

• Kastor reminds me of castor oil.
    I like Nash. The others all sound like pet names to me.

• Nyx, i have a thing for the mythology names

• none of those are pretty tbh

• I like Nash. ...

• daith sounds interesting

• I love Nyx

• For a fantasy world? Daylisay despite the meaning.

• just for regular names

• None of these names are that great tbh...

• Blithe sounds cool.

• Are you having a baby?

• all of them are ugly ass names, sorry