Guys and girls, what would you do in this kind of scenario?

You meet a Gorgeous woman/Handsome man, a 10 physically and a 10 in terms of personnality. He/She's your perfect match BUT he/she wants to wait for marriage to have sex.
He/She loves you very much.

• I would still be with them and wait.
  • I would stay with them but cheat.
  • I wouldn't stay with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wanted to wait, it would by definition not be a 10 in terms of personality. The only reason (to my knowledge) that people want to wait with sex until marriage is a strong religious piety. And I'm sorry but being an open-minded, very much rationally thinking atheist, I couldn't possibly be together with some stuck-up, ultraconservative bible-thomper. I can deal with a partner who is mildly religious as in "I believe there might be some sort of higher power" but I don't want to date any religious die-hards, so this wouldn't ever really become a hypothetical case for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still be with them and wait.
    Sex is something I am trying to hold to until I see a thearpist lol!

What Guys Said 3

• I had that and I waited. Sadly, she dumped me. What a waste.

• Shidddddd if she's perfect 10 with everything well damn ill wait. Sex must be a 10 too.

• I would cheat on them. It's not like I am going to marry her.

What Girls Said 1

• Well then... they wouldn't be a perfect match for me? Would they?