For someone that has never had beer; which is the best one to try for a first timer?

Which kind of beer is best for someone who has never had beer?

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice is to abstain from most British and American pubs and opt instead for a good quality Dutch beer. There were two beers I absolutely adored in the Netherlands, one of these were La Trappe Tripel (my absolute fave). The other one I can't remember the name of, sowwy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough one. Personally I drink Busch's or Bud, and if a bar doesn't have those I drink Coors.

I should mention I only drink any of the above three if I can't get my angry orchard, or if I'm already well enough on my way to drunk that the taste doesn't even register.

What Guys Said 3

• Not some shitty mass-market beer from Busch or Miller or Coors. Try some decent micro-brews from your town. There are lots of styles and you need to try a bunch -- Lager, Pilsner, IPA, Porter, Stout, etc. They don't all taste alike.

• Even though I no longer drink alcohol, I always liked Heniken,

• I abstain from alcohol, I recommend following suit

What Girls Said 4

• Blah hate beer, but at the baseball I drink the apple bud light lol tastes like cider which is awesome!

• Probably Corona. It's pretty light, not too bitter or anything.

• Miller Chill Lime.

• Try Yeungling. It's not bitter or too strong. Kinda smooth-ish.