If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

0|0
8|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Fight IS... why not?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I'd say fight on a battle front but again 'immortal' doesn't mean not losing a limb, permanent damage and stuff lol So guess I'd well continue to be the way I am :)

Fighting crime, injustice etc is something I continue doing bereft of any immortality eitherway :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd freak people out. I'd buy some antifreeze and drink it in front of the cashier at the hardware store. Things like that that would probably get me arrested now that I think about.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could still feel pain though and get injured just not die right? I'd probably do nothing different.

1|1
    0|0
  • what do you mean we, white man

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much, I'll just do what I do all day. Nothing special as such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy swords, a hand gun, smashing board (shield), and explosives. Then challenge evil-doers to duels.

HEY YO KONY! 1V1 ME BRUH! WAIT... BRING YOUR WHOLE CREW.

0|0
    0|0
  • Set a world record for drinkingdrinking most amount bleach, no idea why that was the first thing that popped in my head 😂. But a serious thing would to stop Isis but it'd be tough to kill them all in one day. Suppose I could just run in with tonnes of grenades and blow that shit to pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, pretty much everything I do normally.

I don't get terribly dangerous desires most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would make myself invisible if I could and hug a woman that would appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • One day is too little time, but still cannot figure out what I would do.

If it would be for a year, maybe become a superhero or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make hella money with that

0|0
    0|0
  • jump off a tall building so i could see what it is like to fall freely

0|0
    0|0
    • you can do that without dying ya know. they have this modern marvel called parachutes ;-)

• Show All
    • try running really fast into a wall... then multiply by 1000 =)

• @AmericanPoet but that could have negative side effects if you're mortal. if i was immortal then i would try it

• I would explore the depths of the deepest ocean. try to find our origins that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lay waste to all my enemies, take all their sh*t, then love their women up with my god-like sexual prowess!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight the biggest guy I know

0|0
    0|0
  • Skydive no parachute

0|0
    0|0
  • You say you're immortal food the day but are you impervious too or can I still be hurt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Jump from the highest place I find

0|0
    0|0
  • i would fuck with every authority figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell my girlfriend. Yes, those pants make your butt look big. I hate Disney movies. Project Runway is horrible. Your farts smell terrible. Your cooking is meh.
    The only downfall is that she'd kill me tomorrow.

1|0
    1|0
  • as in indestructible? everything. fall from a skyscraper. jump from a train. fall in lava. and in general do stuff i wouldn't normally and noone did and survived. i'd probably challenge a mafia boss and kick some asses as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'd also try to exploit that financially. i would do impossible things on camery and make millions out of it.

• camera*

• For one day? Hell I'm always immortal for one day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would try to do dangerous thing like jump off a building and burn myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, well, maybe go scuba diving and get rid of my deep water fear... :/
    I don't know how I feel about that tho... so... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Skydive without a parachute! Or hang on the wings of a plane to see the reaction of the people inside! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably rob a bank

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as I would now, nothing crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Go skydiving or parachuting or something that makes me feel like I am flying!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jump out of a plane with no chute.
    Free dive as deep as i possibly can.

1|0
    0|0