If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fight IS... why not?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I'd say fight on a battle front but again 'immortal' doesn't mean not losing a limb, permanent damage and stuff lol So guess I'd well continue to be the way I am :)

Fighting crime, injustice etc is something I continue doing bereft of any immortality eitherway :D

• I'd freak people out. I'd buy some antifreeze and drink it in front of the cashier at the hardware store. Things like that that would probably get me arrested now that I think about.

• I could still feel pain though and get injured just not die right? I'd probably do nothing different.

• what do you mean we, white man

• Nothing much, I'll just do what I do all day. Nothing special as such.

• Buy swords, a hand gun, smashing board (shield), and explosives. Then challenge evil-doers to duels.

HEY YO KONY! 1V1 ME BRUH! WAIT... BRING YOUR WHOLE CREW.

• Set a world record for drinkingdrinking most amount bleach, no idea why that was the first thing that popped in my head 😂. But a serious thing would to stop Isis but it'd be tough to kill them all in one day. Suppose I could just run in with tonnes of grenades and blow that shit to pieces.

• Actually, pretty much everything I do normally.

I don't get terribly dangerous desires most of the time.

• I would make myself invisible if I could and hug a woman that would appreciate it.

• One day is too little time, but still cannot figure out what I would do.

If it would be for a year, maybe become a superhero or something.

• I'd make hella money with that

• jump off a tall building so i could see what it is like to fall freely

• you can do that without dying ya know. they have this modern marvel called parachutes ;-)

• try running really fast into a wall... then multiply by 1000 =)

• @AmericanPoet but that could have negative side effects if you're mortal. if i was immortal then i would try it

• I would explore the depths of the deepest ocean. try to find our origins that's all.

• Lay waste to all my enemies, take all their sh*t, then love their women up with my god-like sexual prowess!

• Fight the biggest guy I know

• Skydive no parachute

• You say you're immortal food the day but are you impervious too or can I still be hurt?

• Jump from the highest place I find

• i would fuck with every authority figure

• Tell my girlfriend. Yes, those pants make your butt look big. I hate Disney movies. Project Runway is horrible. Your farts smell terrible. Your cooking is meh.
    The only downfall is that she'd kill me tomorrow.

• as in indestructible? everything. fall from a skyscraper. jump from a train. fall in lava. and in general do stuff i wouldn't normally and noone did and survived. i'd probably challenge a mafia boss and kick some asses as well.

• i'd also try to exploit that financially. i would do impossible things on camery and make millions out of it.

• camera*

• For one day? Hell I'm always immortal for one day.

What Girls Said 7

• I would try to do dangerous thing like jump off a building and burn myself...

• Nothing, well, maybe go scuba diving and get rid of my deep water fear... :/
    I don't know how I feel about that tho... so... lol

• Skydive without a parachute! Or hang on the wings of a plane to see the reaction of the people inside! Lol

• I would probably rob a bank

• The same as I would now, nothing crazy

• Go skydiving or parachuting or something that makes me feel like I am flying!

• Jump out of a plane with no chute.
    Free dive as deep as i possibly can.