Hey fuckers!! Do you assholes fucking love to cuss and shit?

Answer the damn fucking question bitch!!!

Hey fuckers!! Do you assholes fucking love to cuss and shit.?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! Watch your fucking language. I don't want to read that shit.

• The lady I just bought the cookies from did not think so but I did not have a problem with it.

• Hahaha my dad's boss did what you said in your first sentence once when my dad was young.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• 1|1
  • Why the fuck not?

• stop your fucking swearing cunt i'm catholic.

lol, but seriously. yeah. all the time. i guess that happens when you grow up around adults instead of kids

• Chill out, man

• Absofuckalutely.

• Aren't you a bit fucking young for language like this?

• wht the fuck i dont say shit like that!

• No I dont do that

• I would answer (I mean ) WTF

• ummm fuck yes

• Yep!

But maybe not as much as you.

• yo? You listenin'? Good! sit your bony ass the fuck down, shut your whore mouth, and listen up so MAYBE your brain will boot for once.

And who the fuck says "cuss"? You a west-end spoiled brat or something? You're one of those white kiddos all over youtube bailing your eyes out because your daddy didn't get you the new iPhone? What'cha gona do? Shoot up a school?

You fucking curse! You swear like a sailor! Not "cuss".

Bloody pathetic! My dog swears better than you, and he can't even fucking SPEAK!

• (Applauding as single tear trickles down face) that was beautiful

• I'M CRYING

• @oxytocin no you're fucking not. You're a fucking hormone! All you do is make people feel good. Kinda like a whore
      So you're no better than the common downtown tramp! Hell, you're worse! You go for bitches in labour too! Did anyone ever tell you how cheap that makes you? no, ofcorse not, because you're "important" for the body. Important for what? Make a nut feel good? Make stupid teens breed babies like rabits because they don't know how to put on a condom properly?

No, you're not usefull

• ye i love cats

• Is it bad you calling bitch turned me on?

• You look rather soft. Not the cussing type.

What Girls Said 18

• What with the fuckin question!>?

• Yes I god damned motherlicking do fucking curse. I wouldn't say I love that shit, but it certainly makes things more expressive :)

I need to stop saying cunt so often though and really reserve it for when it's needed.

• OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTake mushrooms

• Yes I do curse, it ain't a sin!

• I used to say no. Because I don't curse but I realized I do when I'm scared or extremely angry just not in English.

• Nope.
    Unless I am extremely angry. I try not to curse.

• my gosh y'all look dumb as heck right now -.-

• nah fuck that

• Didn't your mom tell you to go to sleep?

• haha its good to get anger out lol

• Mehh , it's whatever

• Your parents must be proud.

• What a chutiya. Epic display of chutiyapa.

• I do when I'm angry but overall I think it's trashy.

• 1|0
  • Fuck that. I fucking hate fucking cursing!

• goddamN u little piece of shit !!! i dont think i fuckin swear at all why are you goddamn saying all this shit in front of all these

• no offence, but people who cuss are immature. The moment someone constantly cusses, I immediately know that they're still a kid. People do generally cuss, but most adults do it out of habit, not because they think it's cool. When someone cusses to seem cool, really they're just showing how young they still are.

• Mines a habit and a choice its words that for some reason cause people to spaz out.. That if funny to me but to each their own