How do I become more tough so guys will like me?

I have a very soft and gentle personality and vibe. Some of my female friends are tougher and more respected by men. They tell me that men can pick up on my soft nature and therefore don't respect me as much. But how do I become tough?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't lose respect for someone simply because they have a gentle and nice personality. I think you're fine the way you are... besides it's a lot harder going through life not being yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... I don't think you can become more tough. Don't listen to your friends! Why would u be friends with guys that pick u.

What Guys Said 6

• Guys don't want a masculine female.

• There is a very good reason why your friends are saying that the guys don't respect you. Your friends are most likely jealous of you depending on the situation the guys are most likely not your type and are somewhat protective of you. Next time your with them try and notice your freind's interactions with the guys and see if you even want that kind of relationship. You have a very nice soft and gentle personality use it to find the guys who likes you for you.

• just tease and flirt a lot

• there's a difference between being gentle and having no backbone.

• Train like Rhonda Rousey

• Why do you think guys are attracted to tough girls? It's not like that at all. Femininity is sexy.

What Girls Said 0