What is it with so many posts on here about feminists?

So many times when I log on here I see questions about feminists.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no clue!

Most Helpful Guy

• The ideology has caved inward on itself, destroying both sexes. And it's taking a lot of other good things down with it. Including the very "equality" it claims to preach. Other than an actual criminal court, how many places that make decisions still practice both genders having genuine equality under the law/standard/policy whatever?

I tell you right now: men can get fired from a job for practically any reason - or threatened for any reason. A woman's story doesn't have to be verified, and a man can't defend himself if the accuser is a woman.

If a man wants to launch an allegation though, he needs to have a careful log of meticulous detail and evidence to defend his claim. And more often than not, his claim will be ignored.

Schools are even worse. A man can be kicked out of school without a shred of evidence of any wrongdoing, just because one woman decides she doesn't like him.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It needs to be exposed for what it is, and talking about it is the best way to do that.