Which Seven Deadly Sin are you guilty of doing?

• Lust
  • Gluttony
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Wrath
  • Envy
  • Pride

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofc we've experienced all of those sins..
    I'd say mine is lust, based off the fact that I think looks determined my worth and I hate myself and think everyone else is better. I always think my worth is also based off of what others think. I have a lot of self worth issues. I try to find my confidence through sex. I am just the basic bitch to the core and it sucks and it's probably because I have narcissistic mommy issues and she was/is a bimbo. I'm not even a fucking natural blonde!

• Thanks for the opportunity to vent lol

• at least you realize the sh*t you're in 😂😂😂 many people don't even acknowledge their issues and downfalls.

This shows that this part of your personality isn't your true self. It was maybe the result of the way you think and the environment of your upbringing. This is rather a 'weakness' that you possess, not a 'characteristic' of the person you are.

• @QooLipBite then I'm one of those people that isn't aware of my character and doesn't acknowledge the person I am lol I'm fucked either way.
      I try so damn hard to get out of each shit hole I enter after leaving the last one. It's like it's never ending 🙄😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Pride and Sloth.

Sometimes I may be too proud of myself to the point where I can bring others down or make myself look like a completely arrogant jerk. I would then think that everyone else is below me and I'd start treating people differently. I hold on dearly to my pride and status... That's been the cause of many of my downfalls. I realize this as a problem and i am undergoing change at the moment. To be humble with humility seems to be a great journey and path to take.

Sloth, as for everyone prevents them from reaching their fullest potential. People may have their talents and abilities etc. but many don't have the willpower to use them or they're too lazy to put in the work for great outcomes. I feel that Sloth as costed me sooooo many oppurtunities and possible outcomes but honestly, it feels so hard to pick myself up... i don't know why it's so hard.

I guess I'm a bit too repulsive towards pain.

What Girls Said 13

• Um... I think it's safe to say that I am guilty of all of these on a daily basis to some degree.

Lust: I want man who isn't mine. Think about him pretty often. Guilty as charged!

Gluttony: Just ate four cookies. Needed to eat zero cookies.

Greed: Hmmmm. I had a sandwich yesterday that I could have given to a homeless man I walked past, but I kept it for myself. Out of greed.

Sloth: Well, the internet. I am slothful every time I log on to this website, so... that's a lot of guilt.

Wrath: Every time we are booking a child molesters and abusers into the jail, I pretty much just want to beat them. Awfully. The guys and the girls. I can't stand people who hurt kids. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as wrath. Although, to my credit, I've never actually beaten any of them.

Envy: Probably the least guilty of this one. I love my life and what I have. Don't really waste much time pining over what other people have. Although I am a little bit envious of Gwen Stefani. And possibly the wife of that man I was lusting over in the start of this post.

Pride: Oh, my pride has gotten in the way plenty of times this morning. I'm too proud to ask for help with this calculus assignment that I'm working on, but I don't want to make that phone call, so I sit here instead trying to figure it out on my own. And then I get frustrated, take a break, and end up on GaG. Pride... slowing me down, every step of the way.

• I've done them all at one point or another. I'd say that the most common one would probably be a tie between Wrath and Lust.

• Gluttony WTH? lol It sound like that uk series Secret Eaters. lol

• Wrath. I have a slit anger issue and want revenge when someone screws me over in a bad way. I used to be worse but I've improved.

Then I also struggle with sloth. It's just so hard when there are so many things I want to do at once, lol.

• Pride. I am waaay too prideful. And it gets me in trouble a lot but with my pride I still think it's worth it. I try to avoid the prideful behavior but it's just my nature.

• Alternative answer H all of the above.

• I guess all of them at times.

• All but one of the above mentioned.

• Like all of them. Im going to hell, very hard.

• Wrath would be the one.

• gluttony, lust and sloth

• hahahaha, we´re all sinners.
    I say lust greed, pride, envy, and greed

What Guys Said 14

• Lust, Sloth and Envy. Easily.

• All save envy at one point or another. With a heavy dose of Acadia and Vainglory on top.
    Generally I keep them all in check save Acadia.. and by extention sloth... though.

• every single one. good thing im not religious fuck those sins.

• In all honestly probably sloth but I am uncertain since I train a lot per day. Other than that I am just vanilla.

• I would say a little bit of all of them. However, I would say lust is my biggest problem. Greed is my least.

• Probably gluttony and sloth.. haha

• Pride has got the best of me the most

• Sloth would likely be my key one

• sloth, I can be really lazy

• All of them, but mostly greed.

• I am at fault for all the sins listed

• How about all?

• Where to start

• To one degree or another all of them but greed and envy, I've never envied anyone and I'm not at all materialistic. I very seldom do pride either or wrath or gluttony but they have come out on occasion. Lust and sloth are pretty common, I manage not to act on them but I feel their pull all the time.