Shocking actions! how could he do this?

This was a test I am doing to see how easy it is to click-bait people... Come on don't be salty lol... leave a comment if you fell for it as I get the feeling a lot of people do... Also if you are reading this... are you really that desperate for drama lol? You've just been bait trolllledddd :)

Damnn... I was not prepared for the salt levels to be this high... sorry guys I was only messing... looool...

Most Helpful Girl

• awe your so adorable! I am in deed shocked!

What Girls Said 4

• "Are you realltly that desperate for drama'
    You obviously are.

• Oh Lord I am prepared for the saltiness I shall receive with this post that doesn't cater to white basic bitches needs of constant drama and sex...

• Congrats

• I give you credit for trying , cause I'm not even white#flop
      You might aswell give up kid.

• Saw in blue font "HOW COULD HE DO THIS?"

Smelt fishy when i first read it.

• I hope you aren't used to smelling fishy things... if you... know what I mean... ;)

• AH HA HA AH -_-"

• the hell does this even mean

• Don't worry your pretty little head about it :)

• The fact that you continue talking and care deeply about this is very amusing

• im just replying because its in my notifications. thats all. i dont care at all orherwise

• So your boyfriend cheated on you with another boy? *pats back* That's alright you got your GaG family to help you through this tough time. And yes, I agree. How dare he do that to you

• Ahh I see we have a user who also likes to troll and be sarcastic haha

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I read from the newsfeed and didn't have to click but let me just tell you how stupid this is lol. It's not really a click bait when this is pretty much a website filled with these post's and it's a normal thing, you should have done it on a different site where post's like this aren't normal and actually bait people to click it huh?

• Don't be salty bruh... its just bants :)

• Go do your homework bruh. You're not funny ;).

• It's boring as shit though haha :(