Would youe vote for Donald Trump? and if so Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck would?

• sadly 30% of voting Amaricans edition.cnn.com/.../

• He's a piece of shit human in general.

There's a major difference between running a hotel and running a country. He knows nothing.

• so true. still sad tough that he have 30% fans and supporters

Most Helpful Guy

• No way

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i0zynt.jpg
    Just look at his record and at the numbers. Three bankruptcies:
    Fourth Time's A Charm: How Donald Trump Made Bankruptcy Work For Him www.forbes.com/.../

America might be the 4th.
    He dumped billions of debts that way:
    Donald Trump's $4.7 Billion in Bankruptcies - Dividend...
    dividendreference.com/.../
    Those 4.7 bn were other people's money!
    His worth:
    #72 Donald Trump
    Follow (669)
    Real Time Net Worth As of 11/9/15 $4.5 Billion
    http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
    A swindle thus.
    *4.5bn minus 4.7 bn* (swindled from other people) that's a hole of $200,000,000 unaccounted for ( in accounts on the Cayman islands?)
    The onset of his next bankruptcy. A crook like Madoff.

• Correction: FOUR bankruptcies. That guy just can't stop spending other people's money.

What Girls Said 13

• I honestly think you must be mentally challenged to vote for this cartoon of a man- his run for election must be the biggest joke of the century.

• Never in a million years. The reason y he gets support is because he being in reality television he knows what the typical American wants to here. I don't take him as a serious candidate for the same reason he plays his campaign as ratings on a TV show/series

• I feel indifferent towards him.

• Fuck no! 😒

• World is a big mess and so is America. I'm from NY and Trump has a solid rep over decades of stepping in and turning things around. Having had, by the time we vote in a new pres., some 16 years of poor leadership, we desperately NEED someone with his track record to take charge. Yes, I will vote for him.

• you just may have a point.

• @BrunetteNYC he's running a country and has been bankruppt 4 times?
      You can't bankrupt and bail out a country! So yes, when in responsibility of A WHOLE COUNTRY of 300+ million people, i do consider it a must that you're able to be financially reliable.
      being bankupt 4 times makes you unreliable.

• A vote for Trump IS a vote for a lying incompetent.

• Fuck no he's full of shit. And I'm betting that half of the people that claim they're going to vote for him won't even vote at all.

• Fuck no. He's a joke, he just using this to try and remain relevant.

• Nope and if he does somehow win, I'm getting all my stuff together and getting a one way ticket to
    Narnia.

• if he gets the republican nomination

• Not that I have a vote, but if I did then no, he's a flat out moron. I don't even think he wants to be president, he just likes all the attention he gets as from running. Trump can't lead a nation.

• I don't know.
    I am kind of intimidated by him.

• he's definitly not my first pic but he's leaps and bounds above anything the democrats have to offer.

• No, I wouldn't cause he's a liar

What Guys Said 17

• yes i would.

Not because he's a good politician. Quite the oposite.

Because he presents an unique oportunity. He's completely insane, and by voting him into precidency you prove that the American election is just pure bullshit! And that politics in general is even more bullshit. Also hopefully he might just cock it up so badly that the united states of america are FORCED to deal with their problems.

TL:DR he can fuck it up hard enough to make thhe average American idiot realize how flawed their political system is.

• but Your education, your speech, your opinions, your way of life—they are all things that have been protected for you by our legislation, that can't be bullshit. so dont you want someone in there that knows what he is doing.

• @dartmaul15 you are right man

• George1992 and honestly, it'd be great. It'd turn the American politics into ONE BIG comic show.

just make sure to disable the nuke launch button first XD

• I'm torn because while I don't really agree with much of anything he stands for, he'd be entertaining as hell. I just like that he makes everyone else uncomfortable, haha. Bottom line, I've been alive for six presidents (if you count Carter when I was a baby), and three as an adult, and I can tell you that my life hasn't changed one bit as a result of any of them. So at this point, to me, it's "who will provide the most entertainment?" Like Clinton, he was a cool motherfucker I'd party with any day. George W, total moron and had backwards ass political views, but good god damn was he unintentionally hilarious as a public speaker. Obama... I thought he'd be cooler, honestly, but he's aight. Hell of an orator, I'll give him that. And socialized health care is something I'm 100% on board with. If you're going to have a successful society, you have to provide basic needs through the gov't. The sink or swim attitude doesn't work if you want a first world society, you'll end up with fucking shantytowns full of starvation and disease like some fucked up country. I don't know why conservatives think the poor will just go away, they won't, and it will end up impacting them in the long run. But at the end of the day, I concern myself with the well-being of myself, because if I don't, no one else will put me first. So just vote in someone who will make for hilarious sound bytes as far as I'm concerned. My life won't change, and this whole game is fucked up to start with, so why even bother to take it seriously?

• No, he's a clown.

• but he's a usefull clown. He can cok up bad enugh to force USA to realize things are going to hell, and also force them to fix it unless they want to go to hell in a few years.

He will make things so bad they can't be ignored any longer, and thus actually get shit fixed (afer he's kicked out of the office. nevertheless, he started the process getting shit fixed)

• @jacquesvol or in this case; your enemies kill the creditors for you. The divide of germany and the nazi trials kinda took care of that for them XD

• @dartmaul15 The nazi trials in Nueremberg didn't condemn that many people. But for instance, all Germans who had subscribed to the Volkswagen savings plan lost their money, never got their Beetle.
      Some pre WW1 countries didn't exist any longer after the demise of the Ottoman Empire. I should look it up for countries who became Yugoslav provinces and others who became Russian oblasts.

• Well, the way I see it every candidate that goes up there is full of shit. Democrat, republican, it doesn't matter. So, on the off chance I voted for Trump, it would be because he is a turd sandwich and doesn't pretend to be anything else. Every other candidate is a giant douche that claims to be a unicorn. So , if I voted for him, that would be my reasoning.

• Yeah. right after the Three Stooges.

• maybe, I like him because he is freaking all the reporters and the other candidates and have them running scared

• i wouldn't vote for him at gunpoint

• No, he's a mug

• No, so I can't answer the second part of the question in the way you've worded it. However, people who say we should think that because he is a successful business man he will be good for the economy. That in itself may be true. However, that doesn't qualify him to know jack squat about running the nation as the hihghedt official in the land, and leader of the free world and largest military on earth.

He's perfect for the current cable media 60 min news cycle made for people who focus on all style, and could care less about substance.

The guy is completely great stylistically. He's persuasive, quick witted, and confident. People love that, but equating that with intelligent, tempered, and able to lead and care for ALL the people is a huge mistake

We need a populist who cares about the middle and lower class as a primary focus. The engine of the economy is a really large and well off middle class who can fuel economic growth by being able to buy things.

• Why the fuck isn't this a poll

• If I was a Yank I would... he seems like the only legit and genuine candidate.

I'm just glad to see the US falling to pieces lol

• id vote for him, id rather vote for rand paul but he's not going to get nominated.

• Because we need a change hahaha. Although i can't vote. I am not American. We saw such uprising of a politician here though.

• i'll be voting trump.. need someone to shake it up.

• I think the President and the Democrats of dental lousy job. I don't think they deserve to be in power any longer so if he was my only choice yeah he would get my vote. I really don't like the man but I know at least I can do math.

• Yes, I would.

• The only thing which would even make me consider it is if the alternative was Hillary. How the hell did it come to this? Each election the choice seems to get worse. What's it going to be in twenty years, Charles Manson or Fred Phelps embalmed corpse.

• hahaha ok If you met Hillary Clinton what would you say to her?

• What makes you think you are the best person for this job?

It reminds me of John Lennon's acerbic remark when a reporter asked him if he thought Ringo Starr was the best drummer in the world.

"He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles".

• hahahahahahahaha lmfao