How big does your boobs have to be to be able to effect posture and/or creat som discomfort in the back?

how big does your boobs have to be to be able to effect posture and/or creat som discomfort in the back?

I work out quite a lot and i have work out regulary since i was 6.. so some periods i have worked a llot and other almost non at all, but regulary more then most people i have ever know.

Anyway, i happen to have a quite big bust with a small fram i guess (but i consider myself averagel, but fit). Technically im a 28G/H.. but since no shop seems to have my size i have to wear a 30G.

So you think its my boobs or do i just need the right size bras? Its not pain, just uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say usually DD's or bigger are the ones people complain about.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is different for everyone. It depends on the size, your build, you pain tolerance, etc. There is no set size for this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0