For fun, what guy type of body do you find hot?

I like a tall, swimmer kind of bod!

What about you? Add pics if desired!

• Athletic- Body Builder
    5% (3)6% (9)6% (12)Vote
  • Athletic- Track runner
    15% (10)3% (4)7% (14)Vote
  • Athletic- Swimmer
    17% (11)5% (8)9% (19)Vote
  • Just fit
    46% (30)9% (13)20% (43)Vote
  • Dad bod
    2% (1)1% (2)1% (3)Vote
  • Average/ few extra pounds
    15% (10)4% (6)7% (16)Vote
  • I'm a guy!
    0% (0)72% (108)50% (108)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|19

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I'm mildly bisexual and the only type of guy I'm attracted to are naturally feminine looking guys. By that I mean guys who don't artificially try to look feminine (jewellery and feminine clothes etc, I don't really like that) but just look feminine by nature. Skinny, not a lot of muscles, average height and a cute/feminine face. Some Japanese guys fit this type quite well, though I'm sure there are also white guys who do, they're just a bit harder to find. I've never actually had sex with a guy but this is the type of guy that I could see myself get horny for (the whole thing is particularly interesting because I like girls who look kinda guyish. I really seem to be into this middle-thing rather than girls who are extra feminine or guys who are extra masculine).

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much the same as you describes. Small, firm, high breasts, a nicely shaped and attractive ass - one that makes me want to caress it whenever I see it, clothed or not- strong thighs, shapely calves, and slim ankles and I'm turned on just describing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went from liking fit and athletic girls to curvy 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../female+body+type.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls like tall swimmer bods, thank god they finally agree on something so we have one target to aim for lol

0|0
    1|1
    • I feel like that is kind of a lie. A physique like yours is far more aesthetic than a guy who is a swimmer. I'm sure girls respond more to a bodybuilding physique more than they would like to admit.

• Show All
    • Its amusing, I figured at least one buff "alpha" would get offended by what women REALLY want. You have a poll right in front of you and you think "they must be lying, I'm what they REALLY want" XD hilarious

• @Bookwik Swimmer body with abs and pecs.. it's common knowledge dude. Do you even read ya little shit?

• Probably a little bigger than Leonidss in "300" or Crixus in "Spartacus: Blood and Sand."

Also, I'm not so sure a "tall swimmer" body looks any different from an average height or short "swimmer's body." But, I would personally never want to look like a swimmer; they're just too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy. I like myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been a chubby chaser lately, I like some plushy softness. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls swimmer body is very attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic - MMA fighter.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean an "Athletic" body sure is attractive but I honestly prefer the "I'm a guy!" body type, it looks incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy with my own looks. I workout, I wrestle.. but being bi-sexual I have to say that I like muscular men! Somehow I always like to get dominated by a strong black guy as I am white myself. Not trolling, just sharing a fetish here!

0|1
    0|0
  • If the question was regarding women, I'd likely say swimmer, but maybe just fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the lean but skinny bod type

0|1
    0|0
  • i find sprinters, ufc figthers, and some nba players to have the ideal male body.

0|0
    0|0
  • How come guys are voting other than the last option?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like either hour glass shape
    or a few extra pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually pretty evenly distributed, except "just fit" which really doesn't mean anything. Fit could be any of the 3 options above, or a guy who can run a few miles but has a dad bod etc...

Overall though, there's someone for everyone...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|4
    0|2

What Girls Said 13

• I'd say average. I don't really like muscles or definition of abs or whatever, so a guy with a smooth stomach who's just average weight is good for me :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Just fit is the best I guess.
    But I'm okay with most body types as long as not too fat or too buff.

1|2
    0|1
  • The boyfriend is a swimmer and he is fiiiiiiiiine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average/ few extra pounds if he better that great but I really need someone who equal as me and is working on his fitness.

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as he has a dick and I like him, it doesn't matter. I've dated guys of all different shapes and sizes, I don't have a preference since I'm not looking for a man. I appreciate them in all packages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimmers have a great body <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as you - not terribly defined, though - more just big and brawny. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when they are muscular, but not too ripped, and not too chubby. Just right in the middle for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the athletic track runner is the sexiest

0|1
    0|0
  • The body my boyfriend has. So an athletic football (soccer) player. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into the skinny guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Average for me, i don't really care whether or not he's muscular, his sense of humor and his personality are what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference. The person that I am most interested in right now is short and thin (but active), and I love it.

0|2
    0|0