How do I stop laughing at funny stuff?

I laugh so hard at everything even slighty funny and even in public its so awkward. Help me lord. When i was saying nasty shit to one of my friends my other friend said under her breath" damn y'all some hoes" i think i died internally 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂im still laughing at it. Hahahahhahahhahahahahah

• Stab urself
  • Just keep laughing
  • Start crying
  • Pass out from holding it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's possible. I guess stabbing yourself may do it, but that's causing harm and could be deadly - which I do NOT suggest you to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep laughing. Life can be full of shitty shit so you need to laugh while you still can. Only bitter people think it's weird to laugh.

What Guys Said 8

• I know 2 kind of people who do that. Stupid and retarded people. And it's not bad having one more chromosome.

• Shit. Those times when others are laughing too and then as hard as you try you can't stop laughing.. and then everyone stops for a while , then someone laughs a bit and everyone else starts again too... There is no way out :D

• Laughing is healthy for you! Keep laughing! :)

• Why would you WANT to stop laughing and funny shit?

• dont stop enjoy it while it lasts

• Thanks but my dad never ever laughs but he makes me laugh so hard a lot hahaha

• Try and sing the lyrics to your favorite song.
    Doesn't work often but who knows haha.

• Nothing of those options. The thing that helps me the most is holding your breething through your nose just simpli holding it with your fingers. You won't be able to laugh with loud sounds because you can't get air.

• Oh my god i even found the nose holding position so funny 😂😂😂 oh god im at school though in the office

• Laugh, never stop. Let me laugh with you. We need more joy in this world. Thank you fir helping

What Girls Said 3

• Keep laugh! If you hold it you might laugh so hard it hurts.

• I mean, normally, I'd say to enjoy the laughter. However, I can see how it'd be inappropriate at times to laugh. Maybe bite down on your tongue. Not too hard, but just enough to distract you.

• Nothing works i even stab myself with pencils

• Then keep laughing. There's nothing wrong with it and being happy.

• Just laugh. Why should you pretend to be sad or normal bc everyone else it?