Guys, if there was a drunk girl who you liked being all over you, would you stop yourself because you knew she had a boyfriend?

• Yes, it would be pathetic on my part to take advantage of her vaulnerbility
    61% (11)
  • It depends...
    17% (3)
  • NOPE😎
    22% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would have sex with her but I wouldn't call it "taking advantage of her". First of all, it's not my fault that she got drunk, so I wouldn't be the kinda jerk that this phrase "taking advantage of somebody" suggests. If she was too drunk to even know what she's doing, I wouldn't have sex with her. In that case I would feel wrong about it and honestly, I also find drunk girls a very big turn-off.
    If, however, she was just tipsy or sorta drunk and she still knew what's happening and what she's doing, I absolutely would have sex with her. I am very much against this notion that third parties are responsible for an instance of cheating. I think it's really stupid to think that way. Since I am not a rapist, any girl who has sex with me clearly WANTS to do it. Whether she has a boyfriend or not shouldn't matter to me because I'm not a part of that relationship. I have sworn any oath to not have sex with girls who are taken. It's the responsibility of people who are in a relationship to remain faithful. This, of course, also goes for my own relationship. If my girlfriend cheated on me with another guy, I wouldn't be pissed at that guy. I think it's really dumb and childish when guys get angry at other guys. That other guy never promised me anything. It's also not his responsibility since he isn't a part of this relationship. It is my girlfriend's sole responsibility to stay faithful to me because she's actually promised me to do that. So if she cheats on me with another guy, the only person to blame is her. And I absolutely don't care about alcohol or stupid "excuses" like that. It really annoys me when people do something irresponsible and then go on to blame alcohol for their actions (like people who run over somebody with their car and then say "Sorry! I was drunk! Oh well!") as though this would somehow make it okay. If a girl gets wasted and ends up ruining her relationship because she has sex with me, that's solely her problem.

What Guys Said 5

• No I wouldn't take advantage or her. I would ensure she got home safely and talk to her about her actions the next day

• I wouldn't want to be direspectful to her guy. It's bad enough his girl can't handle herself while she is out. I would just try to get her home and safe.

• I would stop her and make sure nothing happened to her the whole night. Hopefully her friends or parents call her or pick her up before that though

• Let me think... heck yeah i would. She's taken and she is intoxicated. There is nothing respectable about taking advantage of another person.

• I wouldn't take advantage