You Ever Someone in Person that Didn't Turn Out Like They Portrayed Online?

They appear cool, calm, collected, smart, funny, sexy, extremely good-looking online, but when you met them in person, they're difficult, idiotic, ugly as heck, dull.

Or maybe they appeared emo, stupid, stubborn and inattentive onlin, but when you met them in person, they're kind-hearted, amazing, smart and remember nearly everything u said.

Ever had an experience like these?

Ever Met*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I met a girl who was pretty exciting through her texts and told me how loyal she was.
    But in real life she was boring and messes with a lot of guys.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• No never meet a person online but I bet it's the opposite of what you would expect!

• Yeah most times it is the total opposite. It's nothing compared to meeting in person.

• haha I know some gagers would be disappionted if they meet me! lol Online you can't see me but you can see my inner soul. That what I like about the internet u can't judge people its only what they write. In real life you make assumptions.

• Very very good point. I like that

• I haven't met anyone from online yet, but I am nothing like I am online. I'm pretty outgoing on here, but in real life I am quiet, shy, and reserved.

• One time I did because that person didn't ignore me in real life and he was nice.