If a guy saw you laughing with a really intelligent guy and you ignored him will that give him a complex for life?

Sort of like think you only like other taller smarter people to hang out with.

Which is funny because both guys are smart but one is smarter

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have a complex from it but it may only be shown around you

• The next time I saw him he was giving me this pained look, (hesitant) as though he was sort of like afraid of my reaction. Then I realized it was because I had ignored him around the other guy.

• what do you mean?

• He feels shunned by you and that feeling of not being good enough will alway stare him in the face when he is around you. Sort of a demon on his shoulder poking him to remind him. But he won't have that feeling around others

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to create a complex on another person in the first place? That would be mean. >_>

What Guys Said 1

• Are you asking if the taller guy would have a bigger ego? You perceive him to be smart because he is taller.

• No he's taller because he's older plus he's smart, plus he's got work experience and the other guy's sort of like a newbie

What Girls Said 0