How to answer the why should we hire you at a job interview? I got one tomorrow & im freaking out, any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just answer it basically telling them your skills and qualities related to the job eg.: competent, good teamworker, analytical thinker, excellent problem solver - just the best for the job.
    Confidence is key, but make sure you don't come off as cocky!

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the position? This is where you separate yourself from the competition. You do it by knowing the job, the company, and the value you can bring that no one else can. When you're done interviewing, they should have a fear of missing out with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Just say because you have integrity and respect for all. It's kind of awkward not knowing what position you are applying for but throwing in words like attention to detail, punctual, honest, trustworthy, compassionate will always go down well

• I'm a hard worker and dedicated to doing my best.

• Don't freak out on this question. Really, it is simply their way to get an idea of your confidence in the work that you will do. Simply, reinforce your positive qualities and how you will make a positive impact in the position for the company.

What Guys Said 2

• How do you know that they will ask you that?

• this is where you show your passion for the job