Do white people have little chance of living in the Ghetto?

I'm white and to save money on rent I'm thinking of living in the ghetto area of my city.

if I do that, do you think it's likely I'll get killed?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just the stigma around it, yes unfortunately there's more crime but I bet you if you asked anyone who lived around you and aren't associated with gangs or criminal charges etc. They would say its safe

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived in what would be considered the ghetto by most. It's not that big of a deal. Not like you are going to school there or anything. Just stay strapped man.. if you can't afford a gun than at least carry a blade. You'll be surprised how common people get robbed in a bad neighborhood. I got my CCW and carried a glock 17. Not a matter of using it but rather just showing it when you get in a situation like that. In other words.. know that the world is filled with a lot of fcked up people and watch your back. Most suburban white kids who grew up middle to higher class think the hood is cool and it's like a candyland music video. Goodluck brah!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It is a high probability that you will be mugged or damaged or killed and to live in a black ghetto as a white person is very risky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to live there?

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to move to die, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't even... where is your... you may or may not get killed. depending on if there so happens to be a murder where you live. but besides that your just living with people who are making poor choices or are trying fix their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Living in the getto.. Does not equal death. But anyone can be killed anywhere regardless of their "color".

0|0
    0|0
    • But living in the ghetto increases your chances of dying

• Show All
    • I'm thinking about it

• Oh alright..

What Guys Said 6

• i know plenty of white people who live in less than nice areas of Philadelphia. initially people may look twice at you but often times there is a lot of respect given to a person who chooses to live in an area.

just be smart you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be to walk my co-worker through the ghetto after work in Seattel. I'd just get hit up for money at street corners but never robbed or anything never had a problem with crack addicts

0|0
    0|0
  • lmfao

firstly, which city and neighbourhood?

also, a lot of these deaths are gangsters killing each other

civilians at worst get robbed and get left alone.

dont act scared and clueless. my advice. just be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.
    Just mind your business and stay to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but there are white people who do

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to live in a shitty neighborhood that had 2 murders on my block and I never experienced any violence.

You will hate the noise pollution and ghetto culture though.

0|0
    0|0