Do you have any birthmarks?

I have a massive birth mark on the back of my head. Luckily my hair covers up 95% of it, part of it extends down onto my neck. It can be annoying as people think I have a rash.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one there too and also between my eyes going up my forehead. You can only see it when I get very sick, very upset or very very hot!

It's called a stork mark, where I was carried in the stork's beak :)

• I have that as well on my forehead. It's faded over time to were I can't see it unless I get hot and sweaty.

• Never new it was that common.

Most Helpful Guy

• my penis is dark. i m fair skinned but my dick is a negro.

i m not saying i have a monster cock, just a negro looking dick.

What Girls Said 9

• I have a huge ass heart shaped one on my arm. And two medium sized one on the side of my face. Nature is quite the artist.

• I have three birthmarks - one on either hand and one on my stomach. They are all three of them heart shaped (and the one on my right hand is huge).

• I don't think so ! My mom had a little one on her forehead.

• Does that include moles? Because my skin is basically covered with moles. I have hundreds of them. Some are there since birth and other are developed later. I'm more stracciatellia than white. I also have freckles on my nose.

• I have a beauty mark a little above the right age of my upper lip. Some guys just stare at it and some have poked at it. I do mind them touching but I like it

• yep. about nine inches long and four inches wide, on my hip to upper thigh. i think it looks kind of badass actually. never been ashamed or anything, despite its really big size.

• one on my inner arm

• I have a brown mole an inch under my left eye that I was born with.

• One near the left side of my ribcage

What Guys Said 3

• Tiny one on the inner side of my arm near the connection with the hand if that makes sense.

• Left cheek and on the back of the hand near the thumb. Share that with my sisters.

• Crescent on my right... cheek.