Is it ok to be this way?

Is it ok to be nice to someone that you still care about even though they ignore you? I mean just because you are a nice good person? I want to be nice even if this person hates me. Is it ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question seem suspicious coming from the age listed above. I will trust that anyway. What you do or how treat others is ok. Lets other suffer with their misery, just be cautious of how they get to you. do not sink down to their level but just be ok with knowing you are in a good place, yet strong enough to not be used as a doormat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's ok, but then again no, because ur just gonna get ur emotions into it and get hurt, its gonna pull on ur strings, get u stressed out. I'm a super nice person too, and trust too much in people, making me get hurt, because they take advantage of my kindness...

What Guys Said 1

• no it's not ok if a person hates you and ignore and you being nice to him if i were you i wouldn't talk to that person again

• I said they. I never said him.

• ya still doesn't matter homie if someone is ignoring you and hates you and u still talking to them
      then you deserve being ignored and hated by them

• Then I guess I'd like to think of it more as an annoyance. Thanks for concern sunshine

What Girls Said 1

• Of course it is. But I'd think that all your effort of being nice would be of no use, if that person or persons are never going to change. Still being nice is not a bad thing.