Is this true yes or no?

If a girl generally likes a guy does that mean on some small level she wants him to be the father of-her children. If its a typical situation, if so i find it kinda weird.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Liking a guy is not related to the desire to reproduce.

If a woman knows she wants to have kids and it's something that is on her mind, then yes, she will probably think about that in terms of the people she chooses to date. But the two things aren't necessarily linked.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be especially if that girl actually wants kids. I believe it has to do with evolution. We are supposed to be attracted to the opposite sex with which we would be happiest to have kids with.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't want kids. The worst thing that could ever happen to me would be if I got pregnant.

So father-ability isn't really what I look for.

• Yes, yes it's true. One of my friend used to call her ex-BF "My children's future Papa" only a couple of weeks after they started dating lol...
    And for me it's also true but I have to REALLY like the guy, I think it only happened once or twice perhaps?

• Well think of it this way. If i've liked a guy for a while, and we start doing, my friends will give me all of this crap about becoming Mrs. blahblahblah and saying, "omg you guys would have the CUTEST babies like ever! and all that. So then i'd maybe do like one of those baby face things but thats it.

• It depends on...

how downright obsessed and crazy the girl is.

• I guess its different for every female. Myself personally, if i like a guy, I like a guy thats it. I'm not looking for him to father my children.

• Whoever you are you have the maturity of a 5-year-old wanted to ask another stupid question. Oh I got one! If you like orange juice more than pineapple juice does that mean that your grandmother never loved your grandfather?

• I don't think so.

• Pshh that is NOT something that crosses my mind at ALL. If i am with a guy for more than 4 years and we are older than 25 then i might ponder on that thought. But i mean... Is that something you think about with a girl being the mother?

Because guys are generally attracted to wide hips which suggest reproduction. It would make more sense for a guy to think about that before a girl does. But girls are socially weird af.

• Most likely yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Well on both sides of the spectrum, if someone is into the other one and plans to keep that person, wouldn't you imagine having kids with that person? There's a difference between being in love or really like someone, compared the crazy dudes/ chicks that will pop holes in your condom lol

• No lol not at all