Girls, how would you feel if your man became so buff he could lift you easily with ONE HAND?

Your thoughts?

0|1
18|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be worried because he would get hit on! And I already don't have much to offer. I wish i did but I don't. So, him become a massive hottie would make me scared that he would cheat. Because I assume there are way better girls out there with skills and plenty to offer. No guy on earth wants a mental case like me. And I am going to assume he was a chubby guy that got buff. I would feel really bad because I am still work on myself and no where near his success... it would make me depressed to say the least.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if a guy was super buff, he would need a very small girlfriend for that.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• i like my bfs chub :(

but it'd be convenient. I'd never half to walk again xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of buff guys soooo...

0|1
    0|1
  • I would feel so tiny!

0|2
    0|0
  • In one way, I would be stoked (crazy awesome acrobatic sex) but also slightly terrified that he was so powerful. What if he forgot about his superman like strength and slapped my ass off during sex. That would suck.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7ea46c553d.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Omg would love that. A strong man is a real man 😏💪

Although it doesn't matter if he has visible muscles or if he's just born strong lol

0|2
    0|1
  • I wouldn't be surprised. I hang off my boyfriend's forearm and he does bicep curls.

It'd be weird if he could just pick me up with one hand... like just with his finger strength lol but he's probably getting close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very freaked out

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be super cool as long as he doesn't look like HULK, I LOVE muscles on guys, but at some point it becomes too much...

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

He's strong enough as it is even though he doesn't look extremely buff. He still looks pretty strong He's the type that is pretty strong but doesn't have gigantic muscles.

Guys with this kind of body could still be extremely strong.
    static2.therichestimages.com/.../2_slim.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I would become buff too so that I can lift him and I'll be able to control him like he would to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like that at all :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel pissed. I am not a weight!

0|0
    0|1
  • sacred for my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of buff guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be scared honestly. Lol :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be surprised