Sometimes the tiniest things bother me for no reason what's wrong with me?

right now my roommate is making a lot of noise in the kitchen and it's possibly the most annoying thing ever, and I joined tinder and suddenly getting all the messages from different people is annoying me and having to go to class today annoyed me and sometimes the feelings of my clothes on my skin annoys me, I actually had to completely change once because the outfit I was wearing was touching me in too many places. this stuff doesn't happen all the time though. what's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you on your period?

• nope and it last happened like 2 weeks ago so it's not based on my cycle. also im on birth control so I think that's supposed to control pms symptoms

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that feeling hahah way too well. The only way to fix that is by not caring. If you care it just gonna pissed you off more. So what some one making noises in the kitchen put your headphone on. You hate wearing tight clothes where a big t-shirt!!! hahah which I tend to do... Do things to prevent yourself from getting irrtated.

What Guys Said 3

• You are angry about something much more basic than your roommate making noise and you aren't dealing with it consciously.

• Maybe OCD?

• OCD maybe?

What Girls Said 0