Are you book smart or street smart? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am neither book smart or street smart because I don't like reading books which make me dumb and I barely pass class. I am not street smart because sometimes I let people get away with disrespect me and I don't know how to talk back. So, that make me an idiot! lol

• Lol don't let nobody disrespect you or take advantage of you. Also their has to ne subjects your really good in or like?

• oHHHH! MY fuckin APPLE! I have an MHO from you!!! lol

• Lol ok apple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. I think :D. Test me?

• A test lets see with no cheating

What is bigger the earth or the sun?

How many bones does the human body have?

• Book smart is when you understand how the earth is but as you learn more, you'll be smarter at being smart at book smart. So... its more like I am smart enough to answer your question as I've read about them somehow in the past but I don't bother to remember them :P. while street smart... is the ability to use your book smart. and to say I am smart to the max at street smart haha just need to be smarter at book smart.

• Lol ok nice way to break it down.

What Girls Said 15

• A little bit of both I guess?
    I'm not super smart in either of those departments, but I'm not dumb either.

• Throughout my entire life up until I was 16- I've only been book smart. I would do well in school and I was an avid reader. I had a couple of friend groups and a few bestfriends but I never really understood how to carry myself at parties or concerts or around different people in different situations. I guess I started developing street smarts when I got my first job but when I moved states I was in shell shock and had to really learn some hard things. Now I feel comfortable carrying myself through the roughest neighborhood no biggie. i guess I have more experiences with different people and different situations but I still feel more comfortable around books and things that don't try to fuck with me lol.

• I'm not book smart.. never went to college.. barely finished high school...

I'm not really street smart.. I grew up in a small village, outside of a small town.

But.. I'm not an idiot either..

I dunno... River smart?

• I'm both they're both important to survive.

• depends on the street

• Street smart. Cause I prefer it that way...

• I'm neither. I'm very good at pretending though.

• Combination of both.

• Book smart... wish I was more street smart.

• Street smart because I live I'm a ghetto city.

• more so book smart

• Book smart only. Because thats what my mom says...

• A little of both since I am always updated and do well in school

• book smart. i read a lot. I'm like half street smart but my books is more dominant.

• Id say 50/50...

What Guys Said 17

• I'm very book smart. Contrary to most teenagers, I've always enjoyed going to school as teenager, although high school is really tough in my country. I'm also very good at academics now that I'm at Uni. However, I'm rather bad when it comes to street smartness. I'm like the guys from the Big Bang Theory, except that I'm more the liberal arts nerd rather than the science nerd. It's not that I'm a weirdo or one of those guys who lives in his own world (it's not that bad) but I can be kinda awkward and shy when I'm around people I don't know well.

• Street samrt enough to want to stick to books!

• Street smart for sure

• I think I am a mix of both.

• I am street smart Certified with a masters degree

• Both.

Besides a lot of books offer concepts for being street smart anyways. Just not academic books.

• Both, I can flip back and forth in an instant

• A bit of both, I don't know everything but I'm addicted to learning in general. I think book smarts can tie into street smarts, especially when it comes to business.

• All of the above really, I'm life smart.

• More street smart, I'm working on the book smart though

• That is cool about the street smart. The book smart thing will happen soon enough.

• Well I guess creativity does not play into either of those.
    But i good half and half.

• Well to give you an answer I am lacking in book smarts, I have a difficult time studying, but once I get info into my head it stays there for as long as I need it. I am definitely more street smart. But then again my creativity leans toward both so ill leave it at that.

• That is good that your a combination of both.

• I'm book smart with a minor in street smarts.

• a little bit of both

• I'd say I'm more book smart

• im Downey street

• I am 100% book smart because I like to read books. I am not street smart because I have extreme difficulty talking to girls.

• Book smart. I have terrible social skills.