Gagers, do you have stage fright D: ?

I have it but it's not that bad

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesssss. It's so bad. I run through my words like there's no tomorrow, so I can sit back down. I get so red and flustered, too. Horrible, haha.

• Yeah I'm like that too D:

• I figured so, haha. Good luck with it! Try to breathe. :P

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 10

• at your age hell yeah!

• Never been on stage but once my teacher made me stand up in front of my class swear I forgot English...

• Lol nope I literally talked out of my ass in a presentation and got a B

• Wow that's awesome

• Lol not really I just love the sound of my voice and talking xD

• No I'm an attention whore

• Yeah, in like big groups. Not like doing stuff in front of a class, rather a whole school. I have terrible memories of this xD

• oh yes lol it's quite bad. x_x

• I do and it's rather annoying because I'm not exactly an introvert.

I shake a hell lot.

• Nup not at all...

but I'm a performer so... yeah

• Nope, I'm good.

• yes too much

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I have a really bad stage fright when talking or presenting in front of a class. I go completely red and get dizzy, and almost fainted once. And usually I think Im repeating things over and over, even though I actually don't and doing perfectly fine, and its just my head messing with me. 😵 Got that anxiety ever since I was bullied once while presenting something in class. 😔
    Don't have stage fright dancing on a stage or in a place where there are a lot of people looking. Its just completely different. Actually really confident and comfortable doing that.

• yes, big time. I had to do a few presentations in class last spring semester. I think three in total, the first two of which I felt right on the edge of hyperventilating as I barely made it through my speech.

• Yes I do! I am so scared of showing my presentation in class. I feel like people are make assumption of me.

• Depends. I have to know what I am about to say by heart or I will stutter and look like an idiot. At your age I had it really bad. Recently I found out that Theatre 210 is a requirement for my general education diploma and I just said fuuuuck I don't know if I can replace it with another class.

• No, I don't :D

• I have awful stage fright.

• Yes, I do.
    I auditioned for performing in our school concert a few years ago.
    After they taught us the dance steps , it was time to dance on the stage in front of 20 students.

I for so scared. I left.

• It doesn't matter how many people I'm in front of or who they are, I can't do it.

Last year I talked in front of a class of people I was friends with and I still couldn't talk right and kinda.. Uh, cried.

• yeah but just a little

ps hey did you check out my mytake? - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23358-what-i-learnt-as-a-teenager

• yes it's terrible

• Yes I forget my thoughts or rush through what I'm going to say 🙉 tragedy.

• Only when I'm singing all alone! I can dance up there though

• I have this crippling anxiety. I get nervous around not only people I don't know but friends and family also. My stomach hurts, I get headaches, I can't talk right. It's crazy. I constantly think people are judging me. Yes, even family. When I think this, I go quiet then all I can think about is what they are thinking or saying about me even if they aren't. Then I start acting nervous and stupid. I don't really know how this came about but it's really awful.

• Okay, see nervous already. Read the fucking question wrong. So yeah.