Don't you just hate to see people cry D: :( ?

My mom is crying, please don't ask why because that's personal business, I don't like to see people cry :( Do you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like it. And when I was a child I heard my mom on the phone crying about my sister to my dad when I was sleeping It broke my heart. I never want to hear that again

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a huge empath so I get very motherly mode when I see someone crying, be it friends or strangers, I'm right there by your side hugging you and letting you vent, then comes the extra comfort.

I've been through a lot of sad things in my life and never want to see others this way, no matter if they're bad people. Seriously. It's a tough world. I understand them to an extent... :(

• That makes you pretty awesome :). Think sadly people like that might often get overlooked still and you certainly couldnt get enough thanks. So on behalf of everyone you comforted who have forgot to thank you properly and those that have. Thank you :)

• Thank you so much for the MHO, Ashely! :)

You sweetie pie, you. <3

@Tanuron, we must talk in PM! :) I would but my XPER level is too low. G@G needs to change that. :(

• Whoa, what happened to my message there!

LOL.

What Guys Said 18

• Not hate hate though, its a very beautiful expression when its being expressed honest and genuine. Hate to see people I care about in that pain, but not like I hate them for crying or make it into an issue about myself naturally. In that sence its "too hard" to watch, cause thats just way too damn selfish.

• 3|2
  • I don't want the people I love to feel sad, but at the same time I like that they feel they can cry in front of me.

• No I hate it so much. I just want to hug people so they smile. We should all smile more. Go hug your mom

• I was crying an hour ago 😔

• Yes. I hate crying too. It could be a sign of manipulation. Kids do that too.

• why would anyone like seeing people cry... :(

of course I hate it, unless it's tears of joy

• I typically tell someone who is crying to shut up because it's annoying

media.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/giphy.gif

• my m8 got dumped by his girlfriend once and he was a little teary so i said "look m8 its all gonna be okay. she was too good for you anyway"

• Yep. What's worse than death? Suffering.

• Yes I do or my name isn't llorando ;).

• it depends on what they're crying about. overall i do hate it when people cry but that could mean i feel sorry for them or i could just be disgusted with them crying

• Yeah i get sad to.

• only if it is someone I know

• I hate it when people cry.

• I hate because i start crying too.

• I have kind of gotten immune to it due to working with kids.

• Naturally nobody does! Like anyone crying.
    In my experience = Girls cry a lot it's natural so don't worry about it. Just be there for them don't abandoned them, if you romantically related to them hold Cuddle of Kiss them, at that time yes they might look a mess at that time., but once they are through that phase, they will be thankful to you for it.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't but sometimes they have to let it all out. Just be there next to your mom, give her some tissues for me.

• yes i do! Its sad I want them to feel happy.

• I am usually not annoyed because I like talking to people and helping them with advice. I am only annoyed if they are crying about something stupid. I feel awkward if someone is crying and I can't help them. So I just sit there and say there, there, there.

• this happens to each their own issues no one can stop that.. just give them space

• Ugh I hate it so much. It kills me inside even if it has nothing to do with me it still tugs at my heart

• I dont hate because crying is a need sometimes you know.
    İ become upset too when they cry.

• I absolutely hate to see people cry. But when it's my mom? I wanna hurt somebody.

• I get really uncomfortable and start to smile, I can't controll it so I always have to go away when people cry.

• I hate it too, I always cry when I see someone else crying, I can't help it lol

• No, I hate seeing people cry, it breaks my heart, and I start breaking down crying with them.