What do you feel like doing right now?

I fell like walking with my friends right now. :) I know there are going to be gross answers but idc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to kiss my boyfriend and I want to shower and maybe do some online shopping, but I have no munies, and I need to study but I am sad cause I don't get my physics unit (energy) and I want to watch a cool movie or South Park and I want my boyfriend to cuddle me in my bed so we can fall asleep together. I like this question, you
    made my day @BrieLove :)

What Guys Said 17

• I feel like eating Dinner since I have had nothing to eat all day long

• I wanna sleep and hide from the world

• eating walnut cake as i watch doctor who

• i kinda want to go on a road trip but the timing is not right. if i was ten years younger i would quit my job and do it but damn have times changed.

• Among what's possible for me atm, going back to sleep. 😣💤
    As of the impossible for me atm, going back to sleep with the SO that I don't have... 😥

• I feel like going back to sleep right now :3

• I want to have this little Pwincess @idkwtftoputhere in ma arms right now :<

• I want to go out and do my ROTC lab, then go to the gym but that's happening tomorrow.

• sex would be great right now

• I feel like going home and climbing back into bed and sleeping for at least 3 hours more. after that, well we must see what happens. however stuck at work so no can do.:-(

• Just got out of the shower I feel all clean and such, so Ya sex please

• I feel like surfing the net right now.. oh wait XD.

• I want to Skype with a friend, but she can't.

• Sleeping-----------

• Gross answers?

• I want to go hide in the bushes and pull my hard cock out and Jack right off infront of you and your gfs that are going on a walk.
    Blow my load in my hand while you all watch then , lick it all up and swallow it for you all.

Then pull pants up and be on my way.
    Wouldn't be the first time. It's my fetish and I love it.

• going to fucking sleep. I'm so fucking tired.

What Girls Said 20

• I feel like hugging! hahah but got no-one to hug! haha so I run to my brother and he like gross get away you ugly monster! lol

• I want to go home and chuck my pj's on and climb on the bean bag with my puffy as blanket and read my book 😓😰😭

• I feel like sleeping. I'll probably be doing that shortly since I've been so exhausted lately.

• i just want to stargaze. legit. nothing else.

• Aww sounds so romantic lol i've always wanted to do that but its cold here now

• id do it but there r so many mosquitos around and not enough stars haha. @smahala1991

• Same here plus i live near the woods (bushes) so there's all kinds of wildlife. Out there. Rats, squirrels, cats, deer etc... I kinda want a room with a skylight so i can do that in bedroom

• I feel like eating but too lazy.

• I feel like going swimming and I think I will

• I feel like getting on a plane and jetting off to someplace warmer, but I am poor because of school and also I have midterms all week so most of my spare time has been spent in the library.

• i feel like stuffing my face with the two boxes of donuts downstairs and drink a gallon of milk.

• I just wanna get to know you and masturbate

• I feel like hitting a certain person right now.

• Cuddling, sleeping, not being stressed out...

• Sleeping, since it doesn't seem likely I'll be having much fun tonight.

• I feel like falling asleep in my crush's bed with his arms around me. That would be fabulous.

• I wish i had some Advil. My temples are throbbing :(

• I want to get some dairy queen. That 5 buck lunch is on point.

• Jogging
    ..
    .

• I feel like eating something tasty

• I feel like eating right now

• Driving home instead of going back to work

• Going to sleep, but I can't go.