What do you feel like doing right now?

I fell like walking with my friends right now. :) I know there are going to be gross answers but idc.

1|1
21|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to kiss my boyfriend and I want to shower and maybe do some online shopping, but I have no munies, and I need to study but I am sad cause I don't get my physics unit (energy) and I want to watch a cool movie or South Park and I want my boyfriend to cuddle me in my bed so we can fall asleep together. I like this question, you
    made my day @BrieLove :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I feel like eating Dinner since I have had nothing to eat all day long

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna sleep and hide from the world

2|0
    0|0
  • eating walnut cake as i watch doctor who

1|0
    0|0
  • i kinda want to go on a road trip but the timing is not right. if i was ten years younger i would quit my job and do it but damn have times changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Among what's possible for me atm, going back to sleep. 😣💤
    As of the impossible for me atm, going back to sleep with the SO that I don't have... 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like going back to sleep right now :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have this little Pwincess @idkwtftoputhere in ma arms right now :<

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to go out and do my ROTC lab, then go to the gym but that's happening tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex would be great right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like going home and climbing back into bed and sleeping for at least 3 hours more. after that, well we must see what happens. however stuck at work so no can do.:-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got out of the shower I feel all clean and such, so Ya sex please

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like surfing the net right now.. oh wait XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to Skype with a friend, but she can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping-----------

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross answers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to go hide in the bushes and pull my hard cock out and Jack right off infront of you and your gfs that are going on a walk.
    Blow my load in my hand while you all watch then , lick it all up and swallow it for you all.

Then pull pants up and be on my way.
    Wouldn't be the first time. It's my fetish and I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • going to fucking sleep. I'm so fucking tired.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I feel like hugging! hahah but got no-one to hug! haha so I run to my brother and he like gross get away you ugly monster! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to go home and chuck my pj's on and climb on the bean bag with my puffy as blanket and read my book 😓😰😭

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel like sleeping. I'll probably be doing that shortly since I've been so exhausted lately.

1|1
    0|0
  • i just want to stargaze. legit. nothing else.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww sounds so romantic lol i've always wanted to do that but its cold here now

• id do it but there r so many mosquitos around and not enough stars haha. @smahala1991

• Same here plus i live near the woods (bushes) so there's all kinds of wildlife. Out there. Rats, squirrels, cats, deer etc... I kinda want a room with a skylight so i can do that in bedroom

• I feel like eating but too lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like going swimming and I think I will

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like getting on a plane and jetting off to someplace warmer, but I am poor because of school and also I have midterms all week so most of my spare time has been spent in the library.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like stuffing my face with the two boxes of donuts downstairs and drink a gallon of milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wanna get to know you and masturbate

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like hitting a certain person right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling, sleeping, not being stressed out...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping, since it doesn't seem likely I'll be having much fun tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like falling asleep in my crush's bed with his arms around me. That would be fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i had some Advil. My temples are throbbing :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get some dairy queen. That 5 buck lunch is on point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jogging

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like eating something tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like eating right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Driving home instead of going back to work