What are your pet peeves?

What are your pet peeves? I have 2 major pet peeves. My biggest pet peeve is feeling things on my sheets when I sleep. I hate to feel even the tiniest crumb or lint ball in my bed so every night before I go to sleep I pull my covers back, dust off my sheets, and I have this little razor that I keep by my bed to scrape off any lint balls that I might feel. Number two is hearing people chew. This one is actually a really bad one for me because depending on what type of day I'm having it really gets to me. One time I went out to dinner with a friend and her chewing annoyed me so bad that I had to put my earphones in and turned on music because I was seriously going to explode. My sister chews gum like a cow and sometimes I envision myself choking her and forcing her to spit out her gum.

Most Helpful Guy

• People not picking up their dogs shit when they walk their dog in public places, smokers considering it fine to litter cigarette butts when they are finished with them and anyone that is rude, mean or nasty.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Like you, I hate when people chew like cows. It's so obnoxious.
    - People who don't use turn signals
    - People who walk incredibly slow and get in the way

I'm sure there are more I could think of, too.

What Guys Said 4

• I have so many, I don't want to seem like a horrible person!

Noisy and disruptive people in class
    Letting your dog poo in the street and not picking it up
    People who are rude to waiters
    Littering
    When headphones don't work properly
    Differences between Mac and pc
    Eating out loud
    And more

• Excessively bad verbal grammar. My grammar is far from perfect but at least I know when to say don't and when to say doesn't

• "What are your pet peeves?"

Evil people - I just want to kill them
    Stupid people - I just want to kill them.

• One of the pet peeves is people wearing tank tops. I dont know why but it just skeeves me out, I dont like them at all, on both guys and girls. Like for guys I would rather them just take off their shirt then wear a tank top, and girls I just dont think they should wear them at all. No idea why but its just a pet peeve of mine when people wear them. Another thing that really bothers me is when people crack their backs in public. Eww nasty, I dont need them to be cracking their back in front of me, so disgusting. And dont even get me started on people who "forget" to flush the toilet. I have a good number of pet peeves, although most of the other ones are are a little more mainstream, like the flushing the toilet thing, and people who dont pick up after themselves, etc)

What Girls Said 7

• Chewing is a giant pet peeve of mine, too, but only with certain people: my mother, brother, and grandmother. My god, I can't stand it. The TV or something has to be on to drown it out. I can't stand when people smack their food either. It drives me up the wall, and I get the urge to pull my hair out.

Another thing is spit. I hate it when a person's mouth is wet and you can hear it every time they open their mouth to talk. Or, like my grandmother, she licks her lips and UGH. The sound of her spit when she moves her tongue grosses. Me. The hell out. It's only with these three people though. I don't understand.

I want these pet peeves to go away before they kill me.

• 1. Incorrect spelling or grammar.
    2. American spelling.
    3. Acting stupid in attempts to seem 'cute' or 'funny'.
    4. Neat-freaks. There is a difference between a little cluster of misplaced things (acceptable) and being filthy (leaving food around for days).
    5. People who waist-train, shave their eyebrows, or plump their lips - just be happy with yourself.
    6. People who tell make fun of those with disabilities.
    7. People who comment on what others eat.

• I agree with number 7 especially. I think people that comment about what their co-workers or friends eat are rude.

• @Applefan1 I know; if you want to eat only celery and carrots, or if you want to eat 3 cheeseburgers, it's no one's business but yours.

• It is I agree with you. I never comment about what others eat. I don't really care to be honest.

• One of my biggest pet peeve is when people whisper recite something. Holy Mary and Jesus, why can't you just read it in your head?

• People who constantly click their pens, snap their fingers, gulp their drink when they're so thirsty. The word preggo is so annoying.
    I think my two biggest are mean people that hurt you and people that assume you are what your not.

• Lateness, arrogance/talking or yelling, playing soccer or basketball in the house (my bros 😡 )

Taking something from me even after I say no. Grabbing my book or phone from my hand while I am typing or reading.

Smaching my head.

• Mine = my own indecision + doubters and haters

• When drawers are not pushed in all the way.